Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
singh85

man city and tottenham tickets

I'm not calling you out because I am sure plenty do it, but strictly speaking it is not allowed (ST T&C below), at least not without the prior approval of the club:

14. In the interests of safety, Season Cards and/or match tickets are strictly non-transferable, either to any other home supporter or to visiting supporters, without prior approval by the Club. The Club also reserves the right to eject from King Power Stadium any visiting supporters sitting in the areas reserved for home supporters, without reimbursement. 

47 minutes ago, singh85 said:

hi

why do you think its ok to call someone a scumbag because my mystake of putting £55 instead of £45.  i think its quite unfair for you to pass judgement on what was a mistake.  if you look at all my postings or the small history of feed back i have it shows im not someone ripping fans off and like i said it was a genuine typo.  no need for your comment but thank you

I suppose it was a genuine typo with the Spurs game as well was it?

Pull the other one, trying to rip fans off, think on buddy.

6 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

I suppose it was a genuine typo with the Spurs game as well was it?

Pull the other one, trying to rip fans off, think on buddy.

hi

yes it was and again ive changed the spurs one to face value to.  have a look at my previous posts to bud ive always listed them at face value other than man city and spurs (my typo). i dont profit from this and my small history will indicate i have attended all my games but have sold only a hand full of matches.  i have two seats going for the remainder of the year as my wife is expecting and my nefew is unable to attend.  i dont see that a bad thing.  on this occasion i was made aware of my mistake to which i fully accepted was incorrect and relisted it to £45. thanks for your comments

14 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I'm not calling you out because I am sure plenty do it, but strictly speaking it is not allowed (ST T&C below), at least not without the prior approval of the club:

14. In the interests of safety, Season Cards and/or match tickets are strictly non-transferable, either to any other home supporter or to visiting supporters, without prior approval by the Club. The Club also reserves the right to eject from King Power Stadium any visiting supporters sitting in the areas reserved for home supporters, without reimbursement. 

thanks for this mate like ive said i had no idea of this il speak to the club myself and see what they say about me selling this on at face value.  if its ok with them then great if not its not worth loosing my tickets over.  i dnt sell many as it is and only because of my situation ive got two spare until the end of the year but hey ho.

22 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

hi bud 

just spoken to the club. they have said any resale of ticket is illegal whether you sell it for a ratio value of your season ticket or face value. And that they also have people on here watching out and blocking tickets.  ive been totally honest with them and like i said not worth loosing my season seats over so thanks for your info on this bud

15 minutes ago, singh85 said:

hi bud 

just spoken to the club. they have said any resale of ticket is illegal whether you sell it for a ratio value of your season ticket or face value. And that they also have people on here watching out and blocking tickets.  ive been totally honest with them and like i said not worth loosing my season seats over so thanks for your info on this bud

fair enough mate. probably best to just give them to someone in your family and friends group in return for a beer!

On 11/3/2017 at 23:38, GaelicFox said:

Touting £50 for a £20 adult season ticket and free child ticket 

Criminal 

CD032302-424C-4032-B053-AAE5112F7928.jpeg

I'm not comfortable with this at all. I'm sure it goes on, but that doesn't make it right.

You're not meant to transfer season tickets to anyone else. I guess this means, strictly speaking, that I shouldn't even give my ticket away.

Money really shouldn't be changing hands and definitely not more than the pro rata rate of £20 or so (in my case).

Archived