Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newcastle (A) Post Match Thread 2 - 3

I normally like to go to the matches but decided to stay warm and, as a first, watch the match on BT.

My god - I could not believe how biased Steve (pri*k) McManaman was in favour of Newcastle. "thank goodness, Vardy was offside" and such comments. Ridiculous - and why always Newcastle?I remember having to complain to Sky about the scandalous comments of Gary (ex forest) Birtles in a match against them a few years ago, when he could not hide his love and devotion for Nile Ranger (a promising young striker), and his adoration of all things geordie. Others also reported him to Sky and, fortunately, I don't think he has co-comentated on a City match since!

20 hours ago, KFS said:

Mate why wind yourself up coming on here?

You take your bitterness and we'll take the 3 points. End of.

Bitterness? :huh: I've said you deserved the win, were much the better side. How's that bitter, ya daft knacker? 

20 hours ago, Koke said:

I see some Newcastle fans turning on Rafa.  I feel for Rafa, he's a good coach but his netspend is like minus -£18m or something. They need at least 3 or 4 good players to avoid relegation.

Who's turning on Rafa? Have you been searching on Twitter; the famously levelheaded site of reasonable opinions?

Rafa isn't above criticism, but don't conflate criticism of some of his decisions with a desire to get rid of him. I think I speak for the majority when I say we're lucky to have Benitez and we'd be ****ed without him.

28 minutes ago, TheFish said:

Bitterness? :huh: I've said you deserved the win, were much the better side. How's that bitter, ya daft knacker? 

Who's turning on Rafa? Have you been searching on Twitter; the famously levelheaded site of reasonable opinions?

Rafa isn't above criticism, but don't conflate criticism of some of his decisions with a desire to get rid of him. I think I speak for the majority when I say we're lucky to have Benitez and we'd be ****ed without him.

Well said. Some people want a fight, sadly.

17 hours ago, SuperMike said:

I normally like to go to the matches but decided to stay warm and, as a first, watch the match on BT.

My god - I could not believe how biased Steve (pri*k) McManaman was in favour of Newcastle. "thank goodness, Vardy was offside" and such comments. Ridiculous - and why always Newcastle?I remember having to complain to Sky about the scandalous comments of Gary (ex forest) Birtles in a match against them a few years ago, when he could not hide his love and devotion for Nile Ranger (a promising young striker), and his adoration of all things geordie. Others also reported him to Sky and, fortunately, I don't think he has co-comentated on a City match since!

He has done a few games that I've streamed, Gary Birtles hates Leicester