Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

WBA away - 3pm Sat 10th March

10 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

2x Adults available, will confirm definitely available to first come first serve in the morning. Must be able to collect from Enderby. 

If they're still available I'll have them.

Ideally looking for one ticket or one adult and one U16 if anyone can oblige?

16 minutes ago, baker11 said:

No, but you can get stuck at the train station for an age. BTP have been particularly forceful here in recent years.

Yeah it takes ages and the police have little sense of humour there in my experience, which doesn't help.

The banter across the track while you wait can be funny though. I remember one ginger lad on his own got slaughtered a couple of years back with the typical 'One Ed Sheeran' etc chants. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dnewty said:

Do West Brom keep the away fans in after the final whistle for any length of time ?

They stop away fans coming out of the away end and turning right to go past the home fans. Will hold you there for about 10 minutes. Not an issue if you're heading back into the city centre iirc. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Yeah it takes ages and the police have little sense of humour there in my experience, which doesn't help.

The banter across the track while you wait can be funny though. I remember one ginger lad on his own got slaughtered a couple of years back with the typical 'One Ed Sheeran' etc chants. 

The start of the Greatest Escape games brings a particular memory to this as the West Brom fans were giving it a big un about us going down. How it changes. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The start of the Greatest Escape games brings a particular memory to this as the West Brom fans were giving it a big un about us going down. How it changes. 

Just wondering if a chant of 'You're going down with the Stoke' or similar, may possibly surface tomorrow. ?

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just wondering if a chant of 'You're going down with the Stoke' or similar, may possibly surface tomorrow. ?

They're going down, they're going down, they're going, West Brom's going down.

Na na na na na na na na na na naa, West Brom's going down, going down, West Brom's going down.

Cheer up Alan Pardew,

how hard can it be, to lose,

a f***ing taxi and be,

bottom of the leeaaagueee.

Edited by Yes N'Didi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Or some of chant about the Baggies going down and the Wolves coming up.

Wolves and the Villa, we're playing wolves and the Villa, wolves and the viiiiilllaaaaa, we're playing wolves and the villa.

Burton and Derby, you're playing Burton and Derby...

• Like 1