Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

WBA away - 3pm Sat 10th March

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think the away ticket scheme gives them tickets in blocks nearer the goal/middle, hence loads gone and hence it took ages for the first two "opened" blocks to sell.

There's no way demand is this low.

So selling in order is just bollocks then?

9 minutes ago, red5 said:

So selling in order is just bollocks then?

If my thoughts are right then there is a free for all on scheme holders and a selling arrangement for the normal folk.

I guess only someone on the away scheme could explain if they get to choose where to sit or are allocated seats by the club.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've ended up calling it quits and getting tickets for A1. Clarity on ticket sales is not this club's favourite subject. 

I'm still hanging on, but wasting half my day checking this thread, lcfc.com, and also trying to estimate when the last 2 blocks will go on sale.

Hopefully at least 50% of seats available when they finally do. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've ended up calling it quits and getting tickets for A1. Clarity on ticket sales is not this club's favourite subject. 

I've mentioned this before when selling orders are wrong. I think it was Liverpool away I moaned about and there was another one but I can't remember, might have been Newcastle.