Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Attacking football - what happened?

Teams won’t allow us to play like we did first half of Claudio’s first season. They cover the space for vardy to get into. it’s going to be tough at home and the absence of silva yesterday surprises me in that regard. 

anyway, we have 8 games to see how the manager works it out. If he looks like he isn’t then I suspect the owners won’t  be shy about moving him on. 

Despite the uncharacteristic mistake Butland was superb. Those efforts (or either of them) from Marhez, James and Maguire find the back of the net and this thread doesn't exist. Shame really.

Has to be said, we nearly lost this though when Shaqiri nearly nabbed a second. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 25/02/2018 at 17:23, coolhandfox said:

Too negative, we can't play a killer pass thought the middle of the pitch, so go wide and cross the ball in to a box with only Vardy in it. 

Continues to play Gray down the middle, the boy hasn't got a clue how play the number 10 role, doesn't have the brain for it.

With all the low intensity play i have been watching the problem of grays lack of focus on taking his game to the next level had receded in my mind.

However... no manager can accomodate a player who is not focussed on improvement.  If he won't knuckle down then sell him to a championship side

10 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Ps while i am at it.  Chillwell is getting a lot of the ball..... but he needs to work on putting it in early.  Right now he runs to  the bye line or puts it in when the defence is settled reducing any threat.  He must add this to his game or he wont help us

Perhaps he is being coached to play this way?

He is no longer improving, then again, neither is the team.

Nahh.. we've moved on.... non of that attacking nonsense !... It's all about possession, that's the key... trying to walk the ball in... I say Barrie Chuckle for manager.."to me..to you" football..it gets you off your seats.... just look at the Emershites recently...their mostly off there seats...either shopping or doing the other stuff that Tourist's do... during match days.

• Haha 1