Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

On 21/05/2020 at 11:24, SecretPro said:

If anybody knows where I can buy (physically, rather than t'interweb) then that would be a great aid in my happiness.

Sharp's Offshore Pilsner | Ocado

Where is the love button when you need it??

I've been living off these during lockdown. Been ordering 36 330ml cans of these at a time for £46 directly from Sharps( https://www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk ), you cant choose the delivery times but it varied over lockdown from just over a week to two days for the last one. They put in some salami snacks too.

Don't order 12 at a time at its around £2 quid a can as opposed to the £1.30 approx for a can when ordering 36.

Very tasty, refreshing beer, perfect for the summer. It's a variant my favourite beer of all time (Cornish Pilsner) which Shaprs dont do anymore unfortunately.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’ve placed an order however not received an email confirmation back. What’s their usual process? 

Basically it’s all gone to shit there today and I haven’t had a confirmation either although I messaged them on Instagram and was told it would come at some point . Delivery is normally 3/4 days but knowing how this has gone and how much new beer they will have flogged today it may be longer this time.

13 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Basically it’s all gone to shit there today and I haven’t had a confirmation either although I messaged them on Instagram and was told it would come at some point . Delivery is normally 3/4 days but knowing how this has gone and how much new beer they will have flogged today it may be longer this time.

Yeah just saw all that on their insta. I’ll just leave it with them and hopefully the beer arrives soon!

26 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

What did you go for?

The new imperial stouts then a mixed box with a glass with clwb tropica, murk shake, key lime lager and rhubarb and custard sour. And a can of money trees too. I’ve only ever had stay puft and the imperial version to my knowledge. How about you man? 

Edited by Unabomber

16 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

The new imperial stouts then a mixed box with a glass with clwb tropica, murk shake, key lime lager and rhubarb and custard sour. And a can of money trees too. I’ve only ever had stay puft and the imperial version to my knowledge. How

about you man? 

Got a few of the Imperial, some rhubarb sours and the key like lager.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I’m hearing loads of good things about them atm. Never tried one mind.

Deya or the beer in question? Based in Cheltenham, so in the summer they are worth a visit to their brewery for a day out. Being in Birmingham, all the beer shops have them because of the locality

Steady Rolling Man is their ‘standard’ 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Deya or the beer in question? Based in Cheltenham, so in the summer they are worth a visit to their brewery for a day out. Being in Birmingham, all the beer shops have them because of the locality

Steady Rolling Man is their ‘standard’ 

Deya mate. I don’t know too much about the craft beer scene in the U.K. as I used to be more into the Belgian and German styles. However do like all these new IPA’s and porters etc that I have had from U.K. breweries. Will look out for their beers when I am next in Birmingham and everything is open.

11 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Personally find them the best in the business at the moment. 

Yeah I agree. I like verdant too but Deya edges it for me. Their new release Saturated in Motueka will be available on their website in the morning btw. Looks delicious :) 

Flavourly are doing a good deal here - https://www.flavourly.com/l/OFFER22FBPB/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=UK_Prospecting_LAL-5-5%2B Orders _Autoplacements_M_20-65%2B_Cans-On-Grass-£29.95-1x1_square-image_PC-Reward_All_OptP_OFFER22FBPB_oCPM_Beer&fbclid=IwAR0_Zqadd3NuDi1k5iHg7QNSYYYO-m_AFo2q-nKB4Bd8Lad5AsKxNw0o210

Likesiwse, there's new free beer52 code out. Beer52.com/xexec3

Beer 52 are good for haggling with, ring them up and threaten to leave and squeeze offers out of them. After my free box i got down to 12 beers for £16 inc delivery for my next box

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This has just arrived mate, I’m going to be violently ill tonight.

CD4A168F-AC7F-4B94-BE52-4FEE1A314E27.jpeg

Wow nice one man. They replied to me on Instagram saying my order will be going through. Not seen anything from a courier yet though, did you? Are they all the new porters?