Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

52 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Nice one mate, hink I've had their Dark Drake before and liked it iirc, I'll have a look and see if they're delivering this far.

Failing everything else 5 Points are delivering nationwide so might get a few of theirs in.

Yeah they do a crate of darks with a couple of others too. Drake is the business. They defintely announced they were extending their delivery area beyond Sheep City the other week.

Just found a site called hop burns and black based in London. They sell beer and hot sauce which are 2 of my favourite things. Unlike a lot of the big beer online shops they seem to have pretty much everything in stock. After a quick browse their German and England selections seem class. Link below if anyone is interested.

https://www.hopburnsblack.co.uk

Edited by Unabomber

37 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just found a site called hop burns and black based in London. They sell beer and hot sauce which are 2 of my favourite things. Unlike a lot of the big beer online shops they seem to have pretty much everything in stock. After a quick browse their German and England selections seem class. Link below if anyone is interested.

https://www.hopburnsblack.co.uk

Mad old selection there!

19 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Mad old selection there!

I know I was surprised. Got some great looking German ones that I haven’t tried or heard of. I did a big order from beers of Europe the other week and had to buy what I could, no real choice unlike here.

Been given an inpromptu day off tomorrow, so celebrating the fact (and I guess St George's Day too :englandsmile4wf:) with a Batemans Dark Fruits Porter.

Managed to find four new beers for six quid this week again so should have some more to report back later too.

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Been given an inpromptu day off tomorrow, so celebrating the fact (and I guess St George's Day too :englandsmile4wf:) with a Batemans Dark Fruits Porter.

Managed to find four new beers for six quid this week again so should have some more to report back later too.

Nice let me know what you had. 

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Nice let me know what you had. 

Wood's Shropshire Lass (blonde), McEwan's Headspace (Scotch-infused) and Castle Rock Screech Owl (Yank IPA).

Would drink all again, though maybe not together. Different drinks, different needs...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Wrexham Lager tonight. Wish it was more widely available, only ever found it in Wrexham (funny that) and now Derby. Must be a sheep thing...

Did it ever used to be a big beer in decades gone by?

I’d like to try a Wrexham. Where in Derby is selling it? 

Belching Beaver peanut butter stout and a tin of stay puffed tonight for me. Unbelievable.