Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

48 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I enjoyed them but they didn’t completely blow me away. My favourite was the praline one and then the waffle bacon one. How about you? 

Yeah same here, really didn’t enjoy the Espresso martini one but the two you mentioned are great. Coconut is decent as well.

19 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah same here, really didn’t enjoy the Espresso martini one but the two you mentioned are great. Coconut is decent as well.

Yeah I’m going to try more of the style though not necessarily from Tiny Rebel. My local craft beer shop/bar has just reopened and they have a good selection so I’ll see what they have in tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I’m going to try more of the style though not necessarily from Tiny Rebel. My local craft beer shop/bar has just reopened and they have a good selection so I’ll see what they have in tomorrow.

The Amundson Dessert in a can series the best sweet imperial porters in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 16:19, Unabomber said:

Got there eventually 

37849847-B11E-4789-9C90-67E3F86F87DD.jpeg

Just had a look at Tiny Rebel's website cause I am immature and am attracted to bright colours like that.    Seriously though,  I cannot find the three boxes at the top in your photo-  what was that all about?

35 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Just had a look at Tiny Rebel's website cause I am immature and am attracted to bright colours like that.    Seriously though,  I cannot find the three boxes at the top in your photo-  what was that all about?

What as in the key lime, murk shake and rhubarb and custard ones? Maybe they have sold out mate I dunno.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

The Amundson Dessert in a can series the best sweet imperial porters in my opinion.

Don't know if you've ever tried The White Hag's salted caramel pastry stout mate but it's like a diet version of DIAC, only about 5/6% but proper thick and boozy, had it on tap and I enjoyed it but that rich I couldn't have a session on it.

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Haha unbelievably Brew Ashby the shop I was on about have just posted on their Instagram that they have these in stock.

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Haha unbelievably Brew Ashby the shop I was on about have just posted on their Instagram that they have these in stock.

Shit, which ones?

Just seen, that Raspberry cheesecake one is insane. 

Edited by Costock_Fox

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Shit, which ones?

Just seen, that Raspberry cheesecake one is insane. 

Yeah picked up one of those, Brew York Extra Brownie Pints which is a “peanut hazelnut and caramel brownie milk stout” 11% though! And a Kernel export India porter.

Well worth the walk down, they have loads of good stuff and a fridge full of porters and stouts.

40 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah picked up one of those, Brew York Extra Brownie Pints which is a “peanut hazelnut and caramel brownie milk stout” 11% though! And a Kernel export India porter.

Well worth the walk down, they have loads of good stuff and a fridge full of porters and stouts.

Sounds class to be fair.

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Millionaire by Wild Beer is a proper good stout considering it’s pretty mainstream and available in just about every supermarket 

Bought one of theirs called Bibble in the supermarket earlier. Hadn't seen it before.

12 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Got a few cans from Morrisons.Northern Monk brewery in Leeds.Any one tried these?

Went to tesco yesterday and they have loads more craft beers than before. Amongst others I picked up 2 Northern Monk beers, faith Hazy pale ale and New world IPA. Also got a Buxton Brewery king slayer double IPA which looks pretty legit.

Edited by Unabomber

55 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Went to tesco yesterday and they have loads more craft beers than before. Amongst others I picked up 2 Northern Monk beers, faith Hazy pale ale and New world IPA. Also got a Buxton Brewery king slayer double IPA which looks pretty legit.

Buxton is Tesco? That’s decent, they do some excellent beers.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Buxton is Tesco? That’s decent, they do some excellent beers.

Yeah got a few different ones. Impressive selection tbf they have some great Belgian ones too which I got, Duvel Citra triple hop and Westmalle dubbel. 

22 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Just placed an order using this new app CAMRA have created to help breweries around the country doing delivery/collections:

https://brew2you.co.uk/

Seem to be a few in Leicestershire involved so far, plus a lot elsewhere which will deliver anywhere in the UK.

Quick turnaround, brewery delivered to me just now.

A few bottles of ABK Hells, Dunkel and Edel in for the weekend then. Lovely.

Aldi have St Austell's Proper Job bottle conditioned IPA (5.6% abv) in 500 ml bottles for £1.49.

Superb beer, just the right amount of citrus hoppy and at about the right alcohol for a beer to my taste.

if you can find better value for money anywhere else let me know.

• Like 3

Had the Norten monk"Tidal"...cit:sleep:rus zest and sea salt gose)........let's just say it's an aquired taste!Still got Order of the faith and Newer world to get through 6.5 and 7.4......but work tommorow!

Edited by PAULCFC