Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

On 16/06/2020 at 10:56, Samilktray said:

Yeah Bibble is also good. Just a very decent brewery all in all

Just had the Bibble. Very nice.

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Went to their place before Huddersfield last season, cool place.

Yeah was planning on it myself but couldn't tear myself away from the two boozers in the station. Good town for beers all told.

I mean Parcel Yard in Leicester is decent but fvck knows how anyone in Huddersfield manages to catch a train without succumbing to the temptation of a few swigs first.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got a few pints of the Snails Bank Raspberry Ripple cider from Queens Road Tao earlier and a few beers for my dad, and me, from Londis in Knighton earlier.

Their ciders are something else.

Seen on insta before that they get all sorts of interesting stuff in, which is a bit random really 

On 06/06/2020 at 18:11, Messi said:

St Mungos is my favourite out the lot I reckon. I’d recommend the Munich Red on your next order mate 👌🏻

Totally get what you're driving at, the Munich Red is very moreish! Came in a pack with the Heidi Weiss and St Mungo.

Plus they sent me 10 more beers than I ordered so happy days! Will save some to watch the Brighton game with.

• Like 1

Had a couple of Hazy Jane last night. First few sips tasted like soda water but it’s got quite a fruity taste. Nice in the Sun. 

Moved on to a couple of tins of Jaipur which is fast becoming one of my favourites. Also tried the Saltaire Cascade the other day - what a drink that is. 

Our local has set up a table booking service online. They're accepting walk ins too but I think this could be the norm for busier bars for the next while.

Having said that, I'm not sure how that would do down with the auld folk.