Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

why not offer 10million

Is there the slightest possibility the OP is talking about Geovanni Someone, the young Centre Forward and Diego's son lol?

Sorry if this spoils the fun. Mods: please delete if this post is too sensible :ph34r:.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:36, Col city fan said:

I’ll do it for a kebab and chips (proper chips btw, not those fries)

I’ll have Babs as my number two (no pun intended) and Izzy to provide the counselling.

Good cop, bad cop type thing

This would be great.

I can just imagine the fvcked up carnage in the transfer forum. Oh the joys of a transfer window lollol 

• Haha 1

On 20/03/2018 at 19:50, urban.spaceman said:

In 3 years maybe. For me, Puel is the guy to move us from mid table to upper mid table. Since he arrived we've climbed from 18th to 8th, featured in 2 Quarter Finals - both of which we were unlucky to lose IMO, and we're now pushing for a place in Europe. Yeah, our form has been a bit schizophrenic at times, but some of that can be put down to the winter fixture congestion, poor team selection, poor performances and the Mahrez debacle. Plus, he's only signed one player, so it's a squad he's had very little input in.

I'm excited to see how he recruits in the summer

This

32 minutes ago, sylofox said:

This would be great.

I can just imagine the fvcked up carnage in the transfer forum. Oh the joys of a transfer window lollol 

Wtf!

We’d have our midfielder commander in Lee Clattermole and our striker come defensive midfielder in Jay Emmanuel Thomas!

Hows THAT for fookin starters!

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/03/2018 at 19:30, treer said:

For Simeone?, we spent 28 on slim,  god only knows what we spent on Musa and the nacho man.

A toatal of 40 over 4 years, who know what the man could achieve?

Having said that I am happy with Puel, but if, and its a big if, the owners are even more ambitious than we think, it is the next logical step.

Wow.....  Mean while on planet earth..