Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

why not offer 10million

I love Simeone. I've always thought he would be a perfect fit at LCFC. As much as I am sure he would like to work with Jamie Vardy, it is very unlikely to happen. As others have said he will be looking for a big club. He will turn Chelsea into an Atletico-esque monster counter attacking team.

Edited by Steve Agnew

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

how dare you question kasper he's been here since the start and he loves this club and he tries hard and and and and and ;dlfiflns;'dls;kfnms/.dkvmx/flkvn;rogne;rlkdvmn/f;b/

Nice attempt at sarcasm but I think you are slightly misrepresenting those defending Schmeichel.  Good point though, well made. X

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I speak Spanish and at the end of his last interview El Cholo was clearly heard to have said:

When I was a boy, growing up in Argentina, I always dreamed that one day I would get to visit the likes of Eyres Monsell and St Matthews, or to have a cheese cob or a pork pie, instead of this paella crap. Come and get me, Leicestoh, I ache for your centre of England location, your Leicester Forest East services and your Willie Thorne.

You are taking the piss? lollollol 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I speak Spanish and at the end of his last interview El Cholo was clearly heard to have said:

When I was a boy, growing up in Argentina, I always dreamed that one day I would get to visit the likes of Eyres Monsell and St Matthews, or to have a cheese cob or a pork pie, instead of this paella crap. Come and get me, Leicestoh, I ache for your centre of England location, your Leicester Forest East services and your Willie Thorne.

And we've got a celebrity fan called 'Jim', who fixes washing machines for young men..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, treer said:

I bet you lot havn't got a bitcoin between you

Bitcoin? I'm more into the real money snizzle, not a shiny pixel. 

This is the most random post on a thread I've ever seen! Troll or not, this has to win the most off tangent post award. 

4 hours ago, treer said:

For Simeone?, we spent 28 on slim,  god only knows what we spent on Musa and the nacho man.

A toatal of 40 over 4 years, who know what the man could achieve?

Having said that I am happy with Puel, but if, and its a big if, the owners are even more ambitious than we think, it is the next logical step.

Not a chance he'd come here. Ridiculous suggestion.