Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tommy Robinson

I don't think some people realise how complex the case is. The witnesses were likely from the community the defendents lived in. Some may have their identities hidden. If they are revealed and their identities revealed there will not be enough evidence to secure a conviction.

But Tommy's suppoerters have already decided the verdict so everyone else should go along with them.

Guest FriendlyRam
39 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Tommy Robinson in a past life, about 25:31 in if anyone cares.

So Tommy Robinson is a stolen identity ? 

The bloke in that is the person who everyone thinks is the "tommy robinson" we know and love (sarcasm) today

I thought something was odd about his whole arrest and jail, I truly believe he's been rumbled by a certain group within his base and he's been quickly taken out of the firing line

3 hours ago, Rincewind said:

You may have already seen this but just to clear up why his sentencing was swift.

The judge said :
“I respect everyone’s right to free speech. That’s one of the most important rights that we have.

“With those rights come responsibilities. The responsibility to exercise that freedom of speech within the law.

“I am not sure you appreciate the potential consequence of what you have done.

“If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury.

“If I have to do that it will mean a re-trial, costing hundreds and hundreds and thousands of pounds.”

A re-trial would also mean witnesses in the case would have to face the ordeal of giving evidence again before a jury.

'People have to understand breaching court orders have real consequences'
The judge added: “You have to understand we are not preventing publication. We are postponing publication to ensure that the trial is fair.

“When people are convicted and given long sentences, it is on a proper basis and not a conviction that can be overturned.

“It is a serious feature that you were encouraging others to share what you were streaming live on social media.”

Jailing the married father-of-three, the judge said: “People have to understand that if they breach court orders there will be very real consequences.”

" If something of the nature of that which you put out on
social media had been put into the mainstream press I
would have been faced with applications from the
advocates concerned, I have no doubt, to either say
something specific to the jury, or worse, to abandon
the trial and to start again. That is the kind of
thing that actions such as these can and do have, and
that is why you have been dealt with in the way in
which you have and why I am dealing with this case
with the seriousness which I am. "

I hate this cretin Tommy Robinson 

but the justice system is broken 

how can it be right to lock him up when the police were actively publicising operation Yew Tree cases during trial 

it’s a joke ! 

Seems reporting on all asian rape gangs is forbidden 

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

1 hour ago, FriendlyRam said:

I thought something was odd about his whole arrest and jail, I truly believe he's been rumbled by a certain group within his base and he's been quickly taken out of the firing line

There's nothing odd about it. The daft twat just broke a law he's broken before and is now having to serve the suspended sentence he was given previously. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

There's nothing odd about it. The daft twat just broke a law he's broken before and is now having to serve the suspended sentence he was given previously. 

Daft ? 

You have never heard him speak he is anything but daft ! One of the sharpest minds around 

he knew what he was doing , this is all for his cause 

and despite him being a co*k he is making some fantastic points 

8 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Daft ? 

You have never heard him speak he is anything but daft ! One of the sharpest minds around 

he is making some fantastic points  Money

As bright as he is, to end up in Prison on what is effectively  what you are all ready serving a suspending sentence for is a little stupid.

That or he has been poorly advised.

Secondly to end up in Prison when you are one of the most hated men in Britain by Muslims and have done loads of interviews about how there is a price on your head, is also a little stupid.

Edited by HankMarvin

10 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Daft ? 

at 

I've listened to some of his stuff. Daft? Not sure. He makes some "interesting" points but his rhetoric is preaching to a certain demographic. A white working class people's hero to some.

Regarding his arrest - either he knew exactly what he was doing, and was prepared to take the consequences of going to prison to further his appeal, or he failed to understand both the terms of his conviction for the same offence previously - at least one of those scenarios is "daft" and possibly both..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FriendlyRam said:

So Tommy Robinson is a stolen identity ? 

The bloke in that is the person who everyone thinks is the "tommy robinson" we know and love (sarcasm) today

This is the man he renamed himself by deed poll after 

Stephen Yaxley Lennon was a Luton hooligan but not in the 80’s 

lennon and his whole family are well known Irish roughnecks in Luton , proper settled traveller types 

the whole thing is a joke 

BUT 

he makes some amazing points and correct points about the liberal left in this country 

for an obnoxious tit he actually speaks well and conducts himself well enough in the media 

he is the voice for hundreds of thousands like him , and his message should not be underestimated 

he is on a crusade , and he wants to make himself even more central to the discussion , I use the word crusade deliberately 

he knew what he was doing and he knew the gauntlet he would face 

he is also a hardy little so and so who loves a scrap 

if he gets done inside he will see that as the perfect ending to his perfect storm 

we should all take note of his rhetoric , because the numbers who believe it are rising fast

ignore at our peril  

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

16 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

This is the man he renamed himself by deed poll after 

Stephen Yaxley Lennon was a Luton hooligan but not in the 80’s 

lennon and his whole family are well known Irish roughnecks in Luton , proper settled traveller types 

the whole thing is a joke 

BUT 

he makes some amazing points and correct points about the liberal left in this country 

for an obnoxious tit he actually speaks well and conducts himself well enough in the media 

he is the voice for hundreds of thousands like him , and his message should not be underestimated 

he is on a crusade , and he wants to make himself even more central to the discussion , I use the word crusade deliberately 

he knew what he was doing and he knew the gauntlet he would face 

he is also a hardy little so and so who loves a scrap 

if he gets done inside he will see that as the perfect ending to his perfect storm 

we should all take note of his rhetoric , because the numbers who believe it are rising fast

ignore at our peril  

I've seen a few people say this. If Tommy boy gets murdered inside (itself a fairly rare occurrence) then there's going to be some kind of revolution on the streets?

But that's just part of the rhetoric as well. The vast majority of people in this country probably don't have a clue who is he is, much less give a fcuk if something happens to him. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Daft ? 

Someone who knowingly commits an offence they've already got a suspended sentence for is a bit of an idiot tbf.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

I hate this cretin Tommy Robinson 

but the justice system is broken 

how can it be right to lock him up when the police were actively publicising operation Yew Tree cases during trial 

it’s a joke ! 

Seems reporting on all asian rape gangs is forbidden 

Didn't realise my Bhutan, Nepalese fellas were involved......they were predominantly Muslim and Pakistani, can we not tarnish the rest of Asia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When  the judge was handing out the suspended sentence he asked Tommy R if he understood the terms. The reply was yes. If he was to go in the vicinity of the court where the trial was being held he would go straight to prison to serve his sentence. This happens to all sorts of people for all sort of offences. They do not require a trial or jury as their fate has already been decided. For a lot of people it is a wake up call and they try and tread the straight and narrow.

I saw a meme of a picture of him and a picture of a Muslim (hate preacher) under one it had preaches hate set free under the other jailed for using his phone. Guess which was Tommy.

He was not only using his phone in the court vicinity which is not permitted, he was streaming live to FB which he was told not to under the terms of his suspended sentence. But the group who posted it failed to mention it and now the meme is being shared and all the bigots are picking up on it convinced he is innocent and a freedom figjhter despite pleading guilty not that they needed any convincing.

How can you be guilty and innocent at the same time even if you admit that you are guilty.

Defendent

'Yess m'lord I did it, I am guilty, I hold my hands up I accept whatever prison sentence given and will go to prison quietly'

Judge

'I find you not guilty, you are free to go.

Guest MattP
1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Didn't realise my Bhutan, Nepalese fellas were involved......they were predominantly Muslim and Pakistani, can we not tarnish the rest of Asia.

The two Sikhs I knock around with mention this every single time it comes up. 

They aren't "Asian" grooming gangs at all, they are Pakistani/Bangladeshi grooming gangs.

It's like calling the Comorra European rather than Italian or Sicilian.

6 hours ago, MattP said:

The two Sikhs I knock around with mention this every single time it comes up. 

They aren't "Asian" grooming gangs at all, they are Pakistani/Bangladeshi grooming gangs.

It's like calling the Comorra European rather than Italian or Sicilian.

They are from Naples 

yes to all above they are mostly Pakistani Muslims 

sorry doctor 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

This has all been explained in this thread. There is no conspiracy. For fvck's sake.

Maybe not a conspiracy  in Tommy’s case , but maybe in a wider context he is part of a cover up conspiracy  , because I believe there is a cover up conspiracy around Pakistani Muslim rape gangs.  

looks at the rugby rape gang trial in Belfast we go lt wall to wall coverage , detailed dispatches and court pictures everyday , papers printed pictures of the defendants going in and out of court every day , now ask yourself  why does the government prevent such reporting at Pakistani Muslim gang trials ? why ? 

I believed it’s To keep the failed multi-cultural experiment from collapsing around our ears 

Read the book “easy meat”  It shows grooming is a national problem, with  these gangs operating in almost every major town in England , in fact, it suggests its likely the only towns where these Muslim rape  gangs do not operate are those without a mosque , authorities continue their cover-up of this nationwide scandal, and the cover up in the court and media is producing many thousands of new victims across the UK every year.

loath him or Hate him  Robinson and his ilk are making an attempt to wake the public up, and get the public  to demand civilized solutions to the problem , I fear people could turn to vigilante justice to deal with it if politicians do not act , and they are not acting . 

The cover ups go on , the victims continue to rack up ! 

@stripeyfox if he gets killed inside th whole country will soon know who he is and the whole country will soon be shining a light in what he was trying to raise , before Facebook and Twitter shut him down he had a massive following and that following is growing all the time, we are allowing him and people like him to take the space left by the vortex of government inaction. Yes most people don’t care about him , but then again most people don’t know the extent of the huge issues and numbers around Pakistani Muslim rape gangs 

And the shocking thing to all this is we are failing our children lads 

Edited by NorthfieldsFox
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Maybe not a conspiracy  in Tommy’s case , but maybe in a wider context he is part of a cover up conspiracy  , because I believe there is a cover up conspiracy around Pakistani Muslim rape gangs.  

looks at the rugby rape gang trial in Belfast we go lt wall to wall coverage , detailed dispatches and court pictures everyday , papers printed pictures of the defendants going in and out of court every day , now ask yourself  why does the government prevent such reporting at Pakistani Muslim gang trials ? why ? 

I believed it’s To keep the failed multi-cultural experiment from collapsing around our ears 

Read the book “easy meat”  It shows grooming is a national problem, with  these gangs operating in almost every major town in England , in fact, it suggests its likely the only towns where these Muslim rape  gangs do not operate are those without a mosque , authorities continue their cover-up of this nationwide scandal, and the cover up in the court and media is producing many thousands of new victims across the UK every year.

loath him or Hate him  Robinson and his ilk are making an attempt to wake the public up, and get the public  to demand civilized solutions to the problem , I fear people could turn to vigilante justice to deal with it if politicians do not act , and they are not acting . 

We are failing our children 

This is all just conjecture. 

2 hours ago, Buce said:

This is all just conjecture. 

And there in lies the problem , the debate gets shut down by conjecture , conjecture weaved by the establishment because they have ensured the facts are incomplete Buce , they want conjecture to exist so we don’t all piece together the truth. 

the truth threatens the very fabric of multi-cultural Britain , so yes sir there is conjecture but it’s been created by the authorities to keep the sheep grazing in the meadows ! 

Inconvenient Truths

@Buce

facts 

https://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/

And there is a lot more info out there , shutting down the discussion as people being racist is the common way to ensure the problem continues !!! 

75% of the police forces in this country are investigating grooming gangs !!!! By convictions alone evidence of such gangs have been taking place in Keighley (2005 and 2013), Blackpool (2006), Oldham (2007 and 2008), Blackburn (2007, 2008 and 2009), Sheffield (2008), Manchester (2008 and 2013) Skipton (2009), Rochdale (two cases in 2010, one in 2012 and another in 2013), Nelson (2010), Preston (2010) Rotherham (2010) Derby (2010), Telford (2012), Bradford (2012), Ipswich (2013), Birmingham (2013), Oxford (2013), Barking (2013) and Peterborough (2013)

its an epidemic 

but hey ho your a racist if you even bring it up ??

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

28 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

@stripeyfox if he gets killed inside th whole country will soon know who he is and the whole country will soon be shining a light in what he was trying to raise , before Facebook and Twitter shut him down he had a massive following and that following is growing all the time, we are allowing him and people like him to take the space left by the vortex of government inaction. Yes most people don’t care about him , but then again most people don’t know the extent of the huge issues and numbers around Pakistani Muslim rape gangs 

And the shocking thing to all this is we are failing our children lads 

So you're looking at historical paedophilia where the victims are now adults and have come forward, incidents involving adult victims and ones where the victims are still children and you think the reason one faces reporting restrictions is the race of the defendant, not the fact that the victims are literal children (who cannot be identified in court reports)? :huh:

If your conspiracy requires you to reject a far more likely and far simpler explanation then it's a ridiculous suggestion.