Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tommy Robinson

41 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

And there in lies the problem , the debate gets shut down by conjecture , conjecture weaved by the establishment because they have ensured the facts are incomplete Buce , they want conjecture to exist so we don’t all piece together the truth. 

the truth threatens the very fabric of multi-cultural Britain , so yes sir there is conjecture but it’s been created by the authorities to keep the sheep grazing in the meadows ! 

Inconvenient Truths

You can't call something a truth when you justify it with words like, 'I believe'.

And starting a post with, 'I hate this cretin', then proceeding to echo his baseless views, sounds a lot like when people say, 'I'm not a racist, but...'.

If you have some evidence, present it.

19 minutes ago, Buce said:

You can't call something a truth when you justify it with words like, 'I believe'.

And starting a post with, 'I hate this cretin', then proceeding to echo his baseless views, sounds a lot like when people say, 'I'm not a racist, but...'.

If you have some evidence, present it.

You don't understand Buce. Every single police force and every single police officer is in on it. A massive web of cover ups covering the entire UK. This is happening in every major UK city, maybe every city that has a mosque! 

Not only are the police force in on it, the notoriously racist, "we'll deport anyone for the smallest of reasons" tories are in on it too! 

/TinfoilHatOn

/SarcasmOff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

And there in lies the problem , the debate gets shut down by conjecture , conjecture weaved by the establishment because they have ensured the facts are incomplete Buce , they want conjecture to exist so we don’t all piece together the truth. 

the truth threatens the very fabric of multi-cultural Britain , so yes sir there is conjecture but it’s been created by the authorities to keep the sheep grazing in the meadows ! 

Inconvenient Truths

Oh dear.

Look out the brown people are coming!

And some of them are taking part in our school plays, ruining the Britishness of the story...

Get a grip.

You do post some utter bullshit.

10 hours ago, MattP said:

The two Sikhs I shag around with mention this every single time it comes up. 

They aren't "Asian" grooming gangs at all, they are Pakistani/Bangladeshi grooming gangs.

It's like calling the Comorra European rather than Italian or Sicilian.

Perve

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I don't have to "ask myself" anything. I know why, and I've written in detail in this thread in order to explain why. I'll do it for you too though, if I must...

If you're insisting on comparing this to Jackson/Olding, which you really shouldn't be, then I'll outline the differences for you.

- They weren't a "gang" at all. They were two defendants tried on charges relating to a single complainant. In the grooming gang cases there have been multiple defendants on multiple charges against multiple victims.

- Identification wasn't an issue in that trial, therefore Olding and Jackson's identities didn't need to be kept secret because no juror in that case could have been swayed by seeing their names or pictures in the paper. Plus the pair of them were so well known anyway that it wouldn't have mattered if publication of their identities was delayed until the end of the trial because everyone in Ireland probably knows who they are.

- By contrast, in the grooming gang trials identification *might* be an issue. It could be seen as prejudicial against the defendants if their faces are broadcast everywhere because it implies that they are definitely the ones responsible for the crimes, when their defence might be that someone else committed them.

- Therefore their legal teams could move for mistrial on the grounds that they wouldn't be able to get a fair hearing - leading to alleged victims having to have their trauma prolonged and possibly not getting justice.

- Most importantly, there was nothing reported in the day to day coverage of Jackson/Olding which could have possibly identified the victim, who is guaranteed anonymity for life as an alleged sex offences victim. If there was, the judge would have made a ruling restricting what could be reported.

- By contrast, in grooming gang cases there is more likely to be lots of evidence heard about multiple defendants and multiple victims which could potentially lead to the alleged victims' identification.

- Therefore, judges in these cases have often decided to make rulings that reporting on the trial must be DELAYED until it's over so that it can be agreed what can be reported in order to keep the victims' ideniities safe.

- As others have mentioned in this thread, pre-trial hearings involving alleged grooming gang members have always been reported on, as have the verdicts and the sentences, as well as detailed reports of what crimes have taken place. There has been no prevention of reporting, just delays for the victims' safety.

- The government has nothing to do with what can be reported in courts, it's up to individual judges to make those decisions based on their expertise and knowledge. 

Don't know why you bother. Must be like banging your head against a brick wall.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I don't have to "ask myself" anything. I know why, and I've written in detail in this thread in order to explain why. I'll do it for you too though, if I must...

If you're insisting on comparing this to Jackson/Olding, which you really shouldn't be, then I'll outline the differences for you.

- They weren't a "gang" at all. They were two defendants tried on charges relating to a single complainant. In the grooming gang cases there have been multiple defendants on multiple charges against multiple victims.

- Identification wasn't an issue in that trial, therefore Olding and Jackson's identities didn't need to be kept secret because no juror in that case could have been swayed by seeing their names or pictures in the paper. Plus the pair of them were so well known anyway that it wouldn't have mattered if publication of their identities was delayed until the end of the trial because everyone in Ireland probably knows who they are.

- By contrast, in the grooming gang trials identification *might* be an issue. It could be seen as prejudicial against the defendants if their faces are broadcast everywhere because it implies that they are definitely the ones responsible for the crimes, when their defence might be that someone else committed them.

- Therefore their legal teams could move for mistrial on the grounds that they wouldn't be able to get a fair hearing - leading to alleged victims having to have their trauma prolonged and possibly not getting justice.

- Most importantly, there was nothing reported in the day to day coverage of Jackson/Olding which could have possibly identified the victim, who is guaranteed anonymity for life as an alleged sex offences victim. If there was, the judge would have made a ruling restricting what could be reported.

- By contrast, in grooming gang cases there is more likely to be lots of evidence heard about multiple defendants and multiple victims which could potentially lead to the alleged victims' identification.

- Therefore, judges in these cases have often decided to make rulings that reporting on the trial must be DELAYED until it's over so that it can be agreed what can be reported in order to keep the victims' ideniities safe.

- As others have mentioned in this thread, pre-trial hearings involving alleged grooming gang members have always been reported on, as have the verdicts and the sentences, as well as detailed reports of what crimes have taken place. There has been no prevention of reporting, just delays for the victims' safety.

- The government has nothing to do with what can be reported in courts, it's up to individual judges to make those decisions based on their expertise and knowledge. 

All very well but the Rotherham and Rochdale issues were nearly all adults by the time it got to court as are many of the cases 

the victims are totally protected 

but unlike any other sexual predator so are the accused in these crimes 

But the book , it’s an amazing read 

Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1943003068/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8F7dBbRW8BBBC

@Swan Lesta the racist card your attempting to play actually supports my point , and it doesn’t help the victims 

i haven’t abused or trolled anyone on this point , it’s a subject matter I’m quite passionate about 

if that makes me a racist and open to abuse by the likes of you then Britian has bigger problems coming 

so please don’t be abusive construct an adult response or move along please 

• Haha 1

All very well but the Rotherham and Rochdale issues were nearly all adults by the time it got to court as are many of the cases 

the victims are totally protected 

but unlike any other sexual predator so are the accused in these crimes 

How are they protected? Their names, ages, and vast details about their crimes and prison sentences are freely able with a five-second search on Google. This will also be the case once this trial is over. What part of this aren't you getting?

11 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

How are they protected? Their names, ages, and vast details about their crimes and prison sentences are freely able with a five-second search on Google. This will also be the case once this trial is over. What part of this aren't you getting?

The trials are virtually incognito / reporting restrictions at trials are often draconian and the reports are often heavily censored 

and then we get to the blasted European Human Rights laws that protect these evil creatures and stop them being removed from the country (talking about the non British born ones) 

the Veil of Multi-culturalism is slipping and we need laws that protect our children better 

social services / the police / the courts / health services have all failed these children and adults 

anyone wanting to educate themselves buy and read Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal , Peter is from Dublin and although he has compromised himself lately with connections to the Right wing the book essentially charts the issue and gives a very good overview of why ,how and where this all started to go wrong 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1943003068/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8F7dBbRW8BBBC

I hate facists and racists , but I feel that we are in the middle of a sustained attack on our way of life and that needs to be challenged 

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

13 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

The trials are virtually incognito / reporting restrictions at trials are often draconian and the reports are often heavily censored 

Jesus wept. You've been told a dozen times now why this is. For someone who loves 'our way of life' so much you've not got a lot of time for our legal system.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

and then we get to the blasted European Human Rights laws that protect these evil creatures and stop them being removed from the country (talking about the non British born ones)  

Except of course they don't stop them being removed unless they'd face violations of human rights in the country they'd be sent to... human rights are inalienable, regardless of whether they were in a British bill of rights or a European one.

• Like 2

Surely everyone wants justice for the victims, and if that means sending Tommy Robinson  on a one spaceship flight to the outer Galaxy so be it. Nothing is more important than ensuring the defendants receive the punishment they deserve even if it means a fair trial.

People go on about free speech being restricted yet the same ones want to end Human Rights. You may call me a fool but aren't the two connected?

15 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

And I've already explained multiple times why reporting is restricted while these trials are ongoing. The victims in these cases have to remain anonymous at whatever cost - it's the law.

Perhaps you tell me which restrictions are draconian? You're clearly the expert...

I’m Sorry but that’s the law for every sex offence crime , every victim remains anonymous

But Virtually every child sex Muslim grooming gang has restrictions and prevents the reporting of the trial , that’s draconian 

the same rules are not applied to others accused of sexual crime ! 

3 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

@stripeyfoxlooks at the rugby rape gang trial in Belfast we go lt wall to wall coverage , detailed dispatches and court pictures everyday , papers printed pictures of the defendants going in and out of court every day , now ask yourself  why does the government prevent such reporting at Pakistani Muslim gang trials ? why ?

Errrr.... there were reporting restrictions in place for the length of the trial and after. In fact, they went to court to overturn the ban on reporting. "At the start of the trial, Judge Patricia Smyth put a reporting restriction in place which banned the media from reporting on anything said in the absence of the jury."

https://www.irishnews.com/news/2018/04/10/news/legal-arguments-to-determine-whether-or-not-reporting-restrictions-can-be-lifted-in-ulster-rugby-rape-case-to-be-heard-later-1299872/

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

the Veil of Multi-culturalism is slipping and we need laws that protect our children better 

social services / the police / the courts / health services have all failed these children and adults 

anyone wanting to educate themselves buy and read Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal , Peter is from Dublin and although he has compromised himself lately with connections to the Right wing the book essentially charts the issue and gives a very good overview of why ,how and where this all started to go wrong 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1943003068/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8F7dBbRW8BBBC

I hate facists and racists , but I feel that we are in the middle of a sustained attack on our way of life and that needs to be challenged 

What part of our way of life is being attacked?

Just interested. I'm not trying to shout you down - it's been a good discussion so far (although I can't really agree with much you've written)

I’m Sorry but that’s the law for every sex offence crime , every victim remains anonymous

But Virtually every child sex Muslim grooming gang has restrictions and prevents the reporting of the trial , that’s draconian 

the same rules are not applied to others accused of sexual crime ! 

You haven't read a word I've said have you?

- No-one is being preventing from reporting the trial. That's demonstrably untrue.

- Publication of what's happening at the trial has been delayed for reasons I've stated about 40 fvcking times already. You will still be able to read what's happened once it's over, as has been the case with LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TRIAL OF THIS TYPE IN RECENT YEARS.

- There's nothing draconian about this, it's simply common sense from the judge. Journalists would be standing up in court and challenging it if they didn't feel the restrictions were in place for a good reason.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Surely everyone wants justice for the victims, and if that means sending Tommy Robinson  on a one spaceship flight to the outer Galaxy so be it. Nothing is more important than ensuring the defendants receive the punishment they deserve even if it means a fair trial.

People go on about free speech being restricted yet the same ones want to end Human Rights. You may call me a fool but aren't the two connected?

Really ??? Paddy Jackson and his 3 mates on trial were they not entitled to a fair trial and no TV cameras outside their court case ? Pictures in paper everyday , was that supposed victim not entitled to justice ? 

Why do the accused in Muslim rape gang cases get such special protection ? 

Why werent the women protesting in Belfast about Jackson and His buddies arrested for breach of the peace ? 

please explain to me why the need to be different ? 

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Errrr.... there were reporting restrictions in place for the length of the trial and after. In fact, they went to court to overturn the ban on reporting. "At the start of the trial, Judge Patricia Smyth put a reporting restriction in place which banned the media from reporting on anything said in the absence of the jury."

https://www.irishnews.com/news/2018/04/10/news/legal-arguments-to-determine-whether-or-not-reporting-restrictions-can-be-lifted-in-ulster-rugby-rape-case-to-be-heard-later-1299872/

????

that was after the trial and it pertained to sensitive information that was disputed 

paddy Jackson and his accused were filmed everyday and picture in paper every day going into court 

we had live tweeting inside court , we had full reporting of non sensitive information

we get NONE at this with Muslim Rape gangs 

why ??? 

????

that was after the trial and it pertained to sensitive information that was disputed 

paddy Jackson and his accused were filmed everyday and picture in paper every day going into court 

we had live tweeting inside court , we had full reporting of non sensitive information

why ??? 

That's been explained to you in great detail already. Read it again if you need to?

• Like 1

Just now, NorthfieldsFox said:

????

why ??? 

Reporting restrictions were in place during the trial, that's a fact.

There are different levels of restriction, decided on a case to case basis. The names and photos of those accused have previously been freely reported upon. In fact, you want to click on the Leeds court pages you can see the names of all of them now. Or where when the trial began... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591

The priority for the court is to make sure a fair trial is heard and nothing is done that can put the case or any sentence in danger. Hence in the case of the Irish trial, they couldn't say anything other than what the jury had heard in court.

Then they have to take into account the safety of those on trial, whether you like it or not they still have rights. The safety of those attending court for other reasons, or other hearings etc. There was trouble outside the court on the first day, if idiots didn't turn up at court threatening people on trial, or innocent people just walking past then perhaps the restrictions wouldn't be in place... but they do.

It's a large sensitive case that's has made headlines for years, it's likely to stir up trouble if the facts are reported now. Once the trials are complete the information will be in the public domain for all to see.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Why werent the women protesting in Belfast about Jackson and His buddies arrested for breach of the peace ? 

please explain to me why the need to be different ? 

Because they weren't breaking any rules and the other prat was... if you need that explaining then I give up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Ngl, pretty much anyone that uses the phrase "failed multicultural experiment" is a knuckle dragging mouth breather you really shouldn't bother yourself arguing with on the Internet. 

Yeah, I'm sure his new Pauli mates are really gonna enjoy having that explained to them when the topic of conversation arises on their visit to Leicester...