Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tommy Robinson

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Here is another thought for those that can’t comprehend that the media narrative is being controlled ,  How come we haven’t had public open hearings after marchester or london terror attacks at which victims could speak ?

London Bridge inquest is currently open:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/14/inquest-reveals-final-moments-of-three-london-bridge-victims

As is the Manchester attack inquest:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42197045

Victims' families will speak at both, in public, when the full hearings take place.

Only took me four seconds on Google this time...

Find this thread fascinating how a party can be so blind to fact, law and evidence yet continually believe something else. That's the current society. 

Just on aside - I don't see Yaxley-Lennon and his gang currently marching on multiple football pitches and training grounds or the BBC studios where there has been proven evidence to suggest there was major grooming rings going on. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Find this thread fascinating how a party can be so blind to fact, law and evidence yet continually believe something else. That's the current society. 

Just on aside - I don't see Yaxley-Lennon and his gang currently marching on multiple football pitches and training grounds or the BBC studios where there has been proven evidence to suggest there was major grooming rings going on. 

Children's Hospitals? 

@NorthfieldsFox you're looking for an agenda which just isn't there. It's fine to have a debate and a difference of opinion but if you start disputing facts and bending the truth to such an extent then you lose all credibility (like Mr Robinson)

I'm also interested to understand in what way "our way of life is under attack" as you claimed earlier

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

@NorthfieldsFox you're looking for an agenda which just isn't there. It's fine to have a debate and a difference of opinion but if you start disputing facts and bending the truth to such an extent then you lose all credibility (like Mr Robinson)

I'm also interested to understand in what way "our way of life is under attack" as you claimed earlier

But @stripeyfox I'd argue it is under attack. It's under attack from those with the agenda that this was some kind of state conspiracy. These little things chip away at mass public perception, weakening trust in the justice system and hardening their belief that people are being repressed, rather than legitimately punished for crimes written into English statute. They publish details of judges and make threats about them, demonising those who uphold the law. The rabid elements of both sides, the right wing on this occasion, are genuine threats to the way of life.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Bet you all twenty quid Northfield refers to himself as a classic British liberal.

But Northfields is really Gaelic Fox and he's Irish (all very confusing)

Anyway, he's Irish not British so you owe us all £20 :banana:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

But Northfields is really Gaelic Fox and he's Irish (all very confusing)

Anyway, he's Irish not British so you owe us all £20 :banana:

He is not Irish but a Scottish gaylick, so you both owe me £20 :riyad:

• Haha 1

This guy is like a bigot who tries to put some fancy words together to sound smarter but his nasty side can't help but manifest itself because that's just who he is.

A person who's ready to generalize and put 1.6+ billion people in the same category because of what a small minority is doing deserves the things that happen to him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, the fox said:

This guy is like a bigot who tries to put some fancy words together to sound smarter but his nasty side can't help but manifest itself because that's just who he is.

A person who's ready to generalize and put 1.6+ billion people in the same category because of what a small minority is doing deserves the things that happen to him.

But enough about Gaelic - what do you think of Tommy Robinson?

• Haha 3

On 30/05/2018 at 10:18, Rincewind said:

The case was connected to other ongoing trials. the restrictioms were there so the jurt could not be influenced.

Was his objective for the culprits to wakk free so he could shput set up? I think he is jusy yhick.

There was a case in 2015 in Bristol and where was he then calling for justice? Also a member of EDL was done for assault and TR was calling for his release.

I saw a video of a 15 yr old TR supporter who was saying how he was right about hoards of Muslim rape gangs and they are taking over the country and I thought WTF. A 15 year old expert on law and knowledge of the coming and goings of all Muslims. At 15 she should be cooing over the latest bare chested singer of a pop group. Alo wondered what she does and where does she go to say she fears for her life.

The reponses were amazingly ignorant. From 'A wise girl' to 'She tells the truth' Even Americans were joining in with things like 'Mat God place his sheild over your country to protect you from the invasion.'

I was called a paedo lover after pointing out that TR had broke the law.

There are now TR supporters with 'We are Tommy Robinson' banners. Even Tommy Robinson isnt Tommy Robinson.

He wants others to obey laws of the land yet does not do so homself with a string of convictions including fraud and ABH.

His supporters do not see this though as they are blinded by bigotry and hate,

Jurt? Wakk ? Shput? I think he is jusy yhick ? 

??? priceless