Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

14 and 16. Was 12 and 15, then thought "Why not?", and won two out of my final three matches - the last one on penalties, after missing a game-winner at 4-3 during the shootout.

All that four minutes before the end of the WL. lol

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

There was me pumped for my player pick rewards thinking gold2 and above was solely prem players... turns out I was wrong... it guarantees you at least 1 prem player per pick lol Maddison duplicate incoming ffs! 

How is Madders? Obviously for Leicester fans he’s a plus. Getting planned on Futbin though - but they seem to hate everyone! 

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

How is Madders? Obviously for Leicester fans he’s a plus. Getting planned on Futbin though - but they seem to hate everyone! 

I got Maddison this morning. Id say hes ok thats all. No improvement on Pogba or KDB who i have in midfield. His passing is slick but shooting from outside the area isnt that great.

Just going to see how he does up until friday. Going to try and use him as an impact sub when my midfield tires last 20mins or so.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I got Maddison this morning. Id say hes ok thats all. No improvement on Pogba or KDB who i have in midfield. His passing is slick but shooting from outside the area isnt that great.

Just going to see how he does up until friday. Going to try and use him as an impact sub when my midfield tires last 20mins or so.

Thanks - I've been comparing him to the UCL KdB but obviously way cheaper.  KdB also has strong link to my Fernandinho so he gets the edge there as I play with a multi-league team. I'm sure I can wait for him to drop further as other leagues come out.  Always fun to play LCFC players! 

• Like 1

To be fair Maddison probably doesnt suit the way i play as well. I like to use my wingers (Sane and Figo) to get balls into the box. I have Pogba attacking the box as he seems to get on the end of a lot. I have KDB hanging edge of the area as he bangs them in for fun 25-30 yards out. Maddison doesnt really do either for me. Going to try him though as a 65-70 min sub and see how he does when teams tire.

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I haven’t got him.... yet... fully expecting both my Guaranteed prem players from my picks to be him though lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

This assist 15 goals is taking me so long to do all the teams I have faced so far have been to good. One goal to go then got the 8 goals with silver players and ten assist with American ?

You just reminded me to sell my American players! Pulisic!!

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m guessing the reason he’s getting panned on Futbin is because people don’t agree with him being in TOTS because his card is great.

Crap pace and physical but his passing is brilliant and he’s scored a few goals for me too.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles is unplayable again. Seems to me EA have meddled with the difficulty settings again, making it harder in every single match.

I see you do a lot of complaining about squad battles lol

Tbf I probably only play about 9/10 games of it a week but I've never had any problems, I do play quite a bit of career mode though so I know how to beat the AI.

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

You just reminded me to sell my American players! Pulisic!!

Did you get much for him? I only have a few silver American cards and an untradable altidore ?

Played two more squad battles last night to try get my one assist me of them against Ian Wright’s team got beat 6-0 ?

13 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

I see you do a lot of complaining about squad battles lol

Tbf I probably only play about 9/10 games of it a week but I've never had any problems, I do play quite a bit of career mode though so I know how to beat the AI.

If you play it long or often enough, you'll know what I mean. lol

The thing with Squad Battles is is that the difficulty settings are different to the ones in other modes. It's harder, much harder, especially on higher difficulty settings.

I don't know how often you've gone Ultimate on Squad Battles against seemingly weak full-Bronze teams on low chemistry, where a 60-rated left-back with 56 long shots can score a free-kick goal against you or 58-rated attackers suddenly score worldies.

35 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles is unplayable again. Seems to me EA have meddled with the difficulty settings again, making it harder in every single match.

My matches today are against a 92, 90, 88 and 86. Been like this since the weekly objectives last friday. Best i  got was a 79 team with low chem but it was a bronze bench team. They had TOTS Aguero and Hazard in the statting 11. EA really making me work for the objectives this week ?

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

If you play it long or often enough, you'll know what I mean. lol

The thing with Squad Battles is is that the difficulty settings are different to the ones in other modes. It's harder, much harder, especially on higher difficulty settings.

I don't know how often you've gone Ultimate on Squad Battles against seemingly weak full-Bronze teams on low chemistry, where a 60-rated left-back with 56 long shots can score a free-kick goal against you or 58-rated attackers suddenly score worldies.

I never play squad battles on world class or ultimate. Any team that is either low rated or low chem I play on legendary (which seems easier than world class to me). And sometimes I’ll play the higher rated sides on pro for weekly objectives. But you’re definitely right about bronze goalkeepers pinging 25 yard shots into the top corner, the other thing that I notice a lot is I very rarely get free kicks but seem to give loads away very cheaply but it doesn’t happen in online matches.

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Did you get much for him? I only have a few silver American cards and an untradable altidore ?

Played two more squad battles last night to try get my one assist me of them against Ian Wright’s team got beat 6-0 ?

He was actually untradeable ??‍♂️

I did get 2600 for Gboli Ariybi. Also have Celtic Tim Weah as well I can shift. I’m all about selling up to free cash now I think - when I get time. 

Oh dear on Ian Wright. I always play those celeb teams on an easy setting just for easy SB points. Not much difference in beating them on Semi or Legendary and not worth the stress!! 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

He was actually untradeable ??‍♂️

I did get 2600 for Gboli Ariybi. Also have Celtic Tim Weah as well I can shift. I’m all about selling up to free cash now I think - when I get time. 

Oh dear on Ian Wright. I always play those celeb teams on an easy setting just for easy SB points. Not much difference in beating them on Semi or Legendary and not worth the stress!! 

Ian Wright was the last squad battle I could play last night and was hoping to assist my last goal so didn’t have to do that one tonight ??

12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I’m the same don’t know if to go for walker or the icon if I get enough. Suppose if the icon is no good can just go into the sbc for another icon 

Yeah, 13th has been announced which is silver at least on SB - so easy. Probably the 14th will be 85 goals with Bronze Czech LBs in WL