Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Managed to get Maddison for just over 80k. Played 4 games with him, scored two, assisted 2. Great player, lacks in strength but shooting and passing are superb.

Crap thing about him is that he has the bog standard Fifa face.

On 17/05/2019 at 09:08, Will1981 said:

Got 12x 125k packs, 3x 100k packs, 5x 55k packs and 9x 50k packs saved up for tonight, hoping for atleast 1 PL TOTS.

opened all of them plus about 50 good league SBC packs and got the following:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=cAxtta93nQw5b:FFA19PS4

also packed TOTS Hamdallah who sold for 133k, TOTS Maddison sold for 97k and a duplicate IF Lopes.

also completed Mbabu and Vela SBC's with 90% untradable duplicates.

46 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I've genuinely done better than most YouTubers I've watched. All in all last night I packed.....

TOTS Son (2m)

TOTS Ederson

91 Maradonna (800k)

Sergio Ramos

How many packs did you open?

Finally got round to doing the Vardy SBC. Only got 120k to spend on the rest of my team. All I've got is untradeable IF Robertson, and EOAE Ramsey. Think I might buy TOTS Madders soon and then gradually upgrade the rest when I eventually get more coins.

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Declan Rice is superb at cdm! The 3* weak foot is his only downside as he misplaces a few passes here and there... seems to intercept/Tackle everything though and to think he only cost me the time to play 3 SB games ??????

3 games?! Nice!! I’ve been truly EA’d - as soon as the challenge came out I’ve had 88 as my minimum opponent with two 99 Peles in the same group of four teams. I then had an 83 which was of course bronze bench loaded and starting 11 of TOTY KdB and 3 icons! LOL  

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

3 games?! Nice!! I’ve been truly EA’d - as soon as the challenge came out I’ve had 88 as my minimum opponent with two 99 Peles in the same group of four teams. I then had an 83 which was of course bronze bench loaded and starting 11 of TOTY KdB and 3 icons! LOL  

You got loads of time. Don’t stress.

18 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You got loads of time. Don’t stress.

Not when I have 10 week old Siberian husky on my hands and work too. I’m not too stressed to be honest - in the realm of life stress - I have a good squad already and get it’s just a game (except for the odd rage while playing ?)

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Holy sh*t that’s rough I had 3 average teams to play all off chem ?

So glad they put the loan Firminho in the weekly objectives... if they hadn’t I would’ve followed down the same path I did with Lineker in making an expensive mistake! Although he’s decent he’s just not a striker 

Edited by dbtcity

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Grinding away on the TOTS Rice objective. Was going very sloooooowly, until I managed 8 assists in one match lol

Four more to go!

5 for me - I just played 4 games and my opponents were a 61, 80, 83 and 83.  I played the 61 on pro and knocked out the 10 USA assists in that game.  Got 10 assists in the remaining three games which were all actually starting 11s of probably 88 or in one case a 90 with THREE TOTS players, Eusebio and the 91 Sane!!! Urgh.. I hate playing against park the bus world class too.  Also doesn't help my England players are 89 Lineker, PL SBC Vards, and then regular Lingard is the next highest English player! LOL  

39 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

5 for me - I just played 4 games and my opponents were a 61, 80, 83 and 83.  I played the 61 on pro and knocked out the 10 USA assists in that game.  Got 10 assists in the remaining three games which were all actually starting 11s of probably 88 or in one case a 90 with THREE TOTS players, Eusebio and the 91 Sane!!! Urgh.. I hate playing against park the bus world class too.  Also doesn't help my England players are 89 Lineker, PL SBC Vards, and then regular Lingard is the next highest English player! LOL  

Yeah it's a lot easier when they toss you those crap squads. I found legendary easier to do.

Got it done!

Next up Digne. Chilly needs a backup ;)