Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Anybody that’s struggling with getting high rated teams on squad battles, try having your active squad as bronzes when you do the refresh. It seems to make a difference for me.

Definitely trying this tonight as all the teams I have played this week have been ridiculous and I am struggling to do the American one at the min 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Definitely trying this tonight as all the teams I have played this week have been ridiculous and I am struggling to do the American one at the min 

I read about it yesterday and tried it this morning, my fourth game is an 86 with 100 Chem, the other three are all poor Chem and no higher than 80. Although it’s the first time I tried it but I don’t remember ever coming up against three really poor sides.

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I read about it yesterday and tried it this morning, my fourth game is an 86 with 100 Chem, the other three are all poor Chem and no higher than 80. Although it’s the first time I tried it but I don’t remember ever coming up against three really poor sides.

Done this and it worked. Got 2 62 rated teams and a 72 so did the objectives just the last one with the Saudi team don’t think will do that one tho 

45 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Valencia is the way to go. RB but has all the traits of a winger. Think i did it in about 7 games. 

Oh, I've been using Valencia and Kolasinac mostly.

Just completed the objective - that was a chore... FUT Scream Mings with the fifth and last assist.

1 minute ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Did it in 3 games, though helps when you have Chilwell, Vardy and Sterling in a front three with Maddison and Eriksen behind for those long shots

How did you do a win 5 game challenge in 3 games?! 

1 minute ago, What the Fuchs? said:

You talking about the one where you have to get 15 assists with English players in squad battles? Can’t remember if that was to get Lucas Digne or Declan Rice. I did the assists one in 3 or 4 games.

Well, you replied to the Digne one, so that ? Declan Rice was assists with English players which I don’t think people though was too bad.