Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

just brought a 125k pack got excited when seen the blue appear only to get a 83 rated Kanno from the Saudi league ? 

Against better judgement, I decided to try to turn 125K into something bigger and bought one yesterday.

Same thing for me, blue flare and of course it's a Saudi player because why would EA want anyone to have a PL player. I actually had a 2nd blue in the pack and yeah....

I watched Matthdgamer open four not so ultimate packs yesterday without a single walkout even. Of course he just kept opening them until he eventually got TOTS Mane. I'd say at that point he was roughly a thousand dollars in

Guess it doesn't matter to him though.

55 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Against better judgement, I decided to try to turn 125K into something bigger and bought one yesterday.

Same thing for me, blue flare and of course it's a Saudi player because why would EA want anyone to have a PL player. I actually had a 2nd blue in the pack and yeah....

I watched Matthdgamer open four not so ultimate packs yesterday without a single walkout even. Of course he just kept opening them until he eventually got TOTS Mane. I'd say at that point he was roughly a thousand dollars in

I try not to buy the packs just can’t help myself no matter how bad they always are ? got totw luis Alberto to so suppose wasn’t the worst pack so can use them if needed for sbc. Just going through selling my silver players at the min which are going for resonable prices 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

That's insane! Imagine spending £70 on 4 ultimate packs and not getting a walkout wow. EA are bastards... But they be rich bastards

I seen some fan account the other day tweet about player SBC for PL TOTS. 

So far he has the two? released correct from memory in Fraser and Townsend. 

The other players he or she did were. Jota, Vardy and Ricardo. 

I think there were two more but I cant remember who. Let's see if anything happens. 

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

That's insane! Imagine spending £70 on 4 ultimate packs and not getting a walkout wow. EA are bastards... But they be rich bastards

As a shareholder, I can't complain, as a customer, I hate them! LOL 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Md9 said:

just brought a 125k pack got excited when seen the blue appear only to get a 83 rated Kanno from the Saudi league ? 

I got Kepa! 

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

worth doing as Premier league 1 on Tuesday will probably require 2 TOTS

PS I got one of the 83's.

83 for me too! 

Did get a real 59 rated opponent on SB though, so beat them 11-0 on Legendary to get my Declan Rice card! 

• Like 1

Unable to play FUT Champions until today.

Played 3 won 2 lost 1. 

The 1 I lost I should have won comfortably, I had 17 shots 14 on target. He went down the other end twice and scored twice. His keeper motm. I swear games are fixed ffs.

20/8 after I done my chance of hitting elite by quitting the game after 70 mins when my el tornado/chip crossing/shooting opponent hit an equaliser! I just can’t do it anymore how is it easier to abuse that crap than actually play football! I’d genuinely sooner fvck myself over and make the jobby replay another game and take a loss than sit through that crap you just can’t stop it and I refuse to lower myself to their scummy level by doing the same lol 

• Like 1