Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I have 84 Chilly so good to hear it’s not worth the effort. I’m on one win, and really don’t have the time to cram it in today 

I got done by someone selling his ovr 81 card at first, I was scrolling through and saw one that was slightly cheaper than all the other 84 Chilwells, so I did buy now, and only then realised I bought the wrong one. I felt like such an idiot and made a 10k loss lol ? 

22 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Nearly 9m in trading 

Staying as Liquid as possible.

Done a lot of Flashback players

Ibra

rooney

Tevez

Luiz

Alves

but didnt do one Icon apart from Mid Sbc

Then there’s me on the flip side who said he’d be going down the same route... my team is fully untradeable... tells you everything lol love a sbc

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Did the PL TOTS challenge SBC for the rare players pack. Pulled Mbappe, which wasn't bad and a crappy totw player.

Ahh nearly missed that thought it was one where you had to exchange pots and high rated team ?

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I have 84 Chilly so good to hear it’s not worth the effort. I’m on one win, and really don’t have the time to cram it in today 

Digne feels like he has a much better end product. Despite my heavy Leicester bias, I have 84 chilly, 84 Ricardo, who is so much better, wilf totw, league sbc vardy, totw harry, sbc kasper and now tots madders.

Digne is now my go to LB, although use mine as midfielders his finishing and crossing/passing means he is much more productive than Chilwell.

Madders has given Silva some serious competition in the ACM role again his finishing seems better than Silva who misses loads for me. Then scores the odd wonder goal. Madders seems much more consistent.

Without now spending coins i don't have I'm not sure I can make my side much better.

Got relegated 2 divisions trying to do the rodri tots yet really I have no need for him. Since I finished the digne one and went back to just playing to win, I've not lost a game today and am now at least back in div 6. Including giving some palace fan a 2 goal start and still beating him 4-2, enjoyed the game more than ever today.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Thanks 1

On 22/05/2019 at 09:42, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Anybody that’s struggling with getting high rated teams on squad battles, try having your active squad as bronzes when you do the refresh. It seems to make a difference for me.

Thanks for this, refreshed to a 58 rated team with 23 chem today!

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Bought a huge pile of rare gold Bundesliga players yesterday. Just bid on all the ones starting at 650 or 700. 

Bought a few of the 84 rated ones too that l saw on for cheap.

Hoping that works out lol

I have done the same thing, I bet they change the requirement for the upgrade sbc now!

4 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

I have done the same thing, I bet they change the requirement for the upgrade sbc now!

I've never had luck when I've bought up a bunch on a hunch. Can't really lose much on it though, so I figured I'd take the chance.