Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, Will1981 said:

Currently having a nightmare in weekend league 5 wins and 5 defeats after going 20-8 last week, seems everyone I play got Red TOTS Aubameyang from their rewards.

Try playing with ovr 84 Sokratis in CB, it seems I'm the only one who doesn't have a full squad of 89+ players lol

2 hours ago, Will1981 said:

Currently having a nightmare in weekend league 5 wins and 5 defeats after going 20-8 last week, seems everyone I play got Red TOTS Aubameyang from their rewards.

That’s why I haven’t played weekend league yet my team isn’t the best even in just rivals I play against teams full of tots or icons at the min so no point wasting my time losing every game for the whole weekend ?

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

That’s why I haven’t played weekend league yet my team isn’t the best even in just rivals I play against teams full of tots or icons at the min so no point wasting my time losing every game for the whole weekend ?

28 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Try playing with ovr 84 Sokratis in CB, it seems I'm the only one who doesn't have a full squad of 89+ players lol

My teams are good enough to compete I tend to find the better players play on Friday mornings though but I am working this weekend so want to get the majority of my games in today.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jgHw7Rc3nQzEf:FFA19PS4

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kE5H3LkQnQzEg:FFA19PS4

36 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

My teams are good enough to compete I tend to find the better players play on Friday mornings though but I am working this weekend so want to get the majority of my games in today.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jgHw7Rc3nQzEf:FFA19PS4

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kE5H3LkQnQzEg:FFA19PS4

nice teams. Mine is just a prem team made up with the odd special card mainly ones from the objective or prem sbc.  Hoping I get into it a bit earlier next year so can keep up a bit more ?

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

nice teams. Mine is just a prem team made up with the odd special card mainly ones from the objective or prem sbc.  Hoping I get into it a bit earlier next year so can keep up a bit more ?

cheers mate only using untradable players this year to stop me from selling them and losing 5% tax each time.

8 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

cheers mate only using untradable players this year to stop me from selling them and losing 5% tax each time.

Yeah the 5% is annoying they need to just stop that and let you keep any coins you can make 

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve played 5 games so far and everyone has had red Van Dijk. 

I lost my first game 10-3 although after five games my record is now 2-3.

I lost my first two games both 0-4. I actually played well and if you looked at the stats you'd think they'd been close matches. Just can't seem to score right now.

Looks like most squads are filled with PL TOTS.

What is this fvcking gameplay? Feels way too sped up, all players suddenly on steroids and the camera's off, too. lol

Kick-off goals are such an annoyance. And why is the opponent allowed to score easy goals against me when I have to work for mine? :facepalm:

Edited by MC Prussian

Thought I'd put together a Bundesliga since I'm sitting on a bunch of their players. Needed another striker and I notice that Weghorst is 6'6". Snapped up his current TOTW card(86 rated) for 28K.

6'6" with 90 physical and 88 shooting and 99 heading. Seems like a bargain to me!