Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Couldn't resist grabbing a Belotti TOTW. Card looks filthy!

Paid 77,500

Nice snatch! He’s up to 90+ now. I have his 86, and had his 84. Fingers crossed he’s a pick for me tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice snatch! He’s up to 90+ now. I have his 86, and had his 84. Fingers crossed he’s a pick for me tomorrow.  

That's one thing with grabbing them right when they go up. People just keep undercutting the prices, so I was happy with that.

I was using his base card, so it's a massive upgrade for me.

Shocking tonight. Lag in my last game was ridiculous any time tried to pass or shoot they just kept running and at one point from a corner they scored where the ball just trickled in and 4 players watched it go past them. 

48 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

9 is all of them so far.

How many they normally do. My club is rinsed of players at the moment. Gonna have to take the 6 non tradeable packs tomorrow i reckon and hope I get something useful for anymore sbc ones.

40 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

How many they normally do. My club is rinsed of players at the moment. Gonna have to take the 6 non tradeable packs tomorrow i reckon and hope I get something useful for anymore sbc ones.

14 FUT Swaps cards is the maximum each month. Five more to go.

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Think I may have to do the same with the packs I have no one really high rated to use on any sbc 

Will it be worth getting s few Liverpool and spurs players brought for if they do a sbc for the champs league final? I have a few already just wondering if the prices are likely to go up if the sbc happens?