Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

8 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I just made a guy rage quit 7:11 into a match. Scored on my first two shots. 

Jokes on him though. If he'd been familiar with how I play, he'd have known I'd give those goals back before the half lol

It‘s not you, it‘s in the game.

• Haha 1

I really like playing with Pogba and I have 950k in the bank, but those requirements are still wild. The reward packs are at least decent, but I just don’t know about this.

I sold my 90 TOTW for some good coinage a while back when I packed the 88 Gold, which I’ve played with since.

If I want to upgrade my Pogba, though, it might be smarter for me to get one of the other versions, which will surely drop in price.

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

I really like playing with Pogba and I have 950k in the bank, but those requirements are still wild. The reward packs are at least decent, but I just don’t know about this.

I sold my 90 TOTW for some good coinage a while back when I packed the 88 Gold, which I’ve played with since.

If I want to upgrade my Pogba, though, it might be smarter for me to get one of the other versions, which will surely drop in price.

Ship sailed a bit on that mate you could’ve picked up his headliner version for around 550k yesterday before the sbc dropped but his price had been slowly rising since! If you don’t fancy locking up your coins I recommend buying that though, I didn’t want to do it as I felt the price of the sbc was insane but I ended up doing him and Richarlison for about 100k.. my club is bare now though other than actual squad lol 

Got the mid icon pack with swap deal players - I got 87 Gianfranco Zola. I was disappointed as I knew I'd got pretty much the worst overall possible, but tbh he feels much better than 91 De Bruyne, and at least I didn't get Sol Campbell or Nakata lol ?

Anyone else who got the mid icon pack, who did you get?

Okay, I don't usually get stressed playing this, but I did tonight lol

Was on 10 wins with 5 games to go. 11 is my goal being I'm not that great and I've only got Silver 1 or better a few times.

Came down to the very last match, which I had dominated, but it went to extra time. Of course with time running out, Vardy slams one home for me!

Only person happy to be 11 and 19 lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Got the mid icon pack with swap deal players - I got 87 Gianfranco Zola. I was disappointed as I knew I'd got pretty much the worst overall possible, but tbh he feels much better than 91 De Bruyne, and at least I didn't get Sol Campbell or Nakata lol?

Yeah i did it and got Emmanuel Petit 88, he's bang average.

8 hours ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Got the mid icon pack with swap deal players - I got 87 Gianfranco Zola. I was disappointed as I knew I'd got pretty much the worst overall possible, but tbh he feels much better than 91 De Bruyne, and at least I didn't get Sol Campbell or Nakata lol?

I got Yashin, though to be honest it didn't matter who I got it would've went straight into the Ronaldinho sbc lol 

26 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Why do some people still start matches with one or more regular Gold cads? lol

Still means nothing, doesn't give you an advantage in terms of facing easier opposition.

This has happened to me a few times, I assumed it was for chemistry purposes, then I played against some one who subbed off a regular gold Prem card for another Prem card :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

When EA opens TOTW upgrade SBCs in a week where Diego Valeri and Oscar are the top TOTW cards, and puts "Open now or save for later!" in the description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

I think that's a TOTW from any other week up until the currently last, not just the last one - so no worries about pulling a poor card. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Was tempted, but figured I'd get a downgrade anyway lol

Plus my club's a bit bare so I'd have to buy some players and for sure they've gone up again.

Yeah will prob end up with some one aweful so might just sell a few higher rated cards or just do the ibra flashback