Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Burnley Ticket

It will probably be impossible to get a ticket for this game, but if anyone has a spare let me know. I live in London these days and have been unable to be at the stadium to pay my respects. I was there for our best ever day as a blue, I want to be there to say farewell to an incredible set of people who were tragically taken away from us.

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

It will probably be impossible to get a ticket for this game, but if anyone has a spare let me know. I live in London these days and have been unable to be at the stadium to pay my respects. I was there for our best ever day as a blue, I want to be there to say farewell to an incredible set of people who were tragically taken away from us.

There are still a fair few left, do you have membership or know anyone who does as they could get tickets still.

18 minutes ago, Gearoid said:

I am a season ticket holder but need a second one for this match.

How do I gp about getting one via the site, never done it before so pardon my ignorance.

https://www.lcfc.com

click on the website, sign in. If you haven’t sign in since July 2017, you need to register and when you do so, click on the tickets link. Then click on the Burnley game.

Then buy a ticket as a season holder guest, that has been available since 31st August.

you should be able to get tickets from there.

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

When I log in for each fixture the "buy" button doesn't work? 

You need to be a member, I bought two memberships (I live in Sweden now so had to give up my previous membership from two seasons ago) and could buy two tickets just after. There weren't so many left (outside of the family stand) so might need to be quick

2 hours ago, Leicester Southwest said:

Probably no chance of getting a ticket but even if I cant get one going to go to the walk to the stadium. So I can pay my respects to our amazing chairman. If anyone has one pm. 

The club have now released just under 1000 tickets in M1 AND M2 for home fans which Burnley haven't sold. 

• Like 2

My wife and I are planning to fly in from Maui for the Burnley game so we can pay our respects to Vichai. Question , are we eligible to get tickets via the returned Burnley allocation? If not, if anyone has two tickets and they cannot attend we would be hugely grateful to be able to purchase them from you.

3 hours ago, FoxonMaui said:

My wife and I are planning to fly in from Maui for the Burnley game so we can pay our respects to Vichai. Question , are we eligible to get tickets via the returned Burnley allocation? If not, if anyone has two tickets and they cannot attend we would be hugely grateful to be able to purchase them from you.

You would have been but those tickets are now all gone