Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Fulham 1-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Fulham 1-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.6

Total Average Rating

92 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

James Maddison 7.0
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 3.5
  4. Manager Confidence 77% -14%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 05/12/18
Voting Ends: 08/12/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Danny Simpson
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Caglar Soyuncu
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Fousseni Diabate
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho
  12. Demarai Gray (sub)
  13. Vicente Iborra (sub)
  14. Shinji Okazaki (sub)

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Imagine rating Danny Simpson, who's sole contribution to the game was setting Albrighton up to be crocked with a hospital ball, higher than Soyuncu, who made one mistake but was otherwise solid...

Remember at Burnley last season he did something similar and Kasper ended up missing the rest of the season

51 minutes ago, FIF said:

Waiting for the anti-nacho tirade to begin. He had no service.

He's been a very poor acquisition FIF and the case for the prosecution is growing tbh. 

It takes quite a lot for me to really criticise any of our players but I just don't believe he's going to make the grade with us.

11 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Apart from the one on one inside three mins???

Yes, so no service for 90 minutes.

He didn't score but he got to the ball and tried to fool the keeper it could easily have worked. I've watched Vardy miss so many more than 1 this year and many times get into problems with his feet so that he hasn't even got a shot off.

10 hours ago, Bunyip said:

He has no brains.

Rather a stupid comment there.

11 hours ago, Max Wall said:

He's been a very poor acquisition FIF and the case for the prosecution is growing tbh. 

It takes quite a lot for me to really criticise any of our players but I just don't believe he's going to make the grade with us.

He's 22. He has scored some great goals already and he links well. 

11 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Imagine rating Danny Simpson, who's sole contribution to the game was setting Albrighton up to be crocked with a hospital ball, higher than Soyuncu, who made one mistake but was otherwise solid...

One mistake ? one glaring mistake maybe but he had a poor game and i would not say he was otherwise solid myself. 

1 minute ago, FIF said:

He didn't score but he got to the ball and tried to fool the keeper it could easily have worked. I've watched Vardy miss so many more than 1 this year and many times get into problems with his feet so that he hasn't even got a shot off.

Fair comment. He's missed a 1v1, Vardy missed two of those against Everton alone but didn't get anywhere near the criticism Nacho is getting. He's got himself out of form and I think lacks the confidence to try and play himself back into form, from a combination of constantly being dropped the moment Vardy is available again (as with Gray and Mahrez two years ago) and the audible groans whenever he so much as comes on - he's terrified of making a mistake and facing even louder groans.

He's only just turned 22 and has a lot of potential, but that's all it is and people do need to get off his back and let him realise it. He doesn't help himself at times in that he doesn't hound and harass like Vardy used to, something City fans have always seemed to expect and want from a striker (going back to the likes of Hume and Dickov last decade), but people need to get that's not his play style, nor is it likely to be from anyone who replaces Vardy.

• Like 2

Just now, woznotwos said:

One mistake ? one glaring mistake maybe but he had a poor game and i would not say he was otherwise solid myself. 

He made the mistake that lead to the goal in over commiting, otherwise he was our best defender. Far better than Simpson for certain.

Just now, The Doctor said:

He made the mistake that lead to the goal in over commiting, otherwise he was our best defender. Far better than Simpson for certain.

Beg to differ but that's football. Not that i'm singing Simpsons praises either. I just remember the needless freekick , slow reactions and poor positioning , being outdone for pace and the 40 yard pass out of touch with no-one within 20 yards of his target area. I take on board lack of match fitness and age though . 

23 minutes ago, FIF said:

You have to make service for yourself by running and pressing the back like and not giving up. Nacho doesn't do it because he's lazy. 

Without Vardy we're a poor side

• Like 2

2 hours ago, peterborofox said:

You have to make service for yourself by running and pressing the back like and not giving up. Nacho doesn't do it because he's lazy. 

Without Vardy we're a poor side

Apart from Brighton, Vardy hasn't been pressing the backline this season either. He's done a lot of finger waving and he runs but he rarely closes players down now - other than Brighton!

Vardy has been spectacularly out of form (for him) this season. He's my favourite player but his accuracy compared to every other season has been embarassing, he isn't putting away one on ones and far too often he's messing up chances - which he's had more of than I can ever remember - even before he gets to the shot.

If we're a poor side without Vardy we are a poor side with him. I'll disagree with you though there too as we're pressing for 6th in the Prem and still in all the cups so I'd say we are a pretty decent side which is missing a cutting edge.

4 hours ago, FIF said:

Rather stupid to reply to it then.

8 hours ago, MattP said:

Maddison - 7

Kasper, Mendy, Okazaki, Gray - 6.5

Chilwell, Morgan - 6

Soyuncu, Simpson, Albrighton - 5

Diabate - 4

Ndidi, Iheanacho - 3

Yep, pretty much exactly this. Maybe Mendy up to a 7, thought he was good. Ndidi was crap, again.