Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom12345

NDIDI

4 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

Wilf will be gone in January. There are too many big teams that could use a ball winner a defensive shield. Arsenal, Man U even city could use a DM like wilf. I think he goes for 50M

I think he’s smart and grounded enough to at least see the season out if we’re up there at Christmas. He’s 22, got plenty of years ahead of him and he’s only getting better. 

If we’re pushing too 4 by December, Top won’t sell him. N’Didi is very unlikely to down tools also. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

Wilf will be gone in January. There are too many big teams that could use a ball winner a defensive shield. Arsenal, Man U even city could use a DM like wilf. I think he goes for 50M

No. He is studying part time in Leicester outside of football, so he won’t be leaving.

On 01/10/2019 at 00:13, Tom12345 said:

No. He is studying part time in Leicester outside of football, so he won’t be leaving.

I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere until summer (at the very least), but studying part time in Leicester isn’t going to be a reason he’ll stay. There are many ways around that in an exceptional situation like Wilfred’s would be. 

I don't see Top allowing any critical players to leave in the Winter window. We will probably be looking at acquiring one or two players with  maybe Mendy & Amartey leaving but I don't see Rudkin letting Man U boss us around.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I don't see Top allowing any critical players to leave in the Winter window. We will probably be looking at acquiring one or two players with  maybe Mendy & Amartey leaving but I don't see Rudkin letting Man U boss us around.

Where is amarty at?  No sight of him.  Is he in full training? 

On 01/10/2019 at 00:05, Usafox1 said:

I don't think Wilf is technically good enough for City, he is just what Arsenal needs but they won't pay the money and United?  Would he really want to repeat Harry's mistake?

But we've already got Wilf.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest MattP

As good a defensive midfielder as he is, Pep Guardiola is never going to sign a central midfielder who isn't an exceptional passer of the ball.

Plus he signed Rodri in the summer.

This is his best season by far. He's always been great intercepting and tackling but this is the first season his possession and passing can be relied on. It interests me what will happen with Hamza. Hamza is a great tackler and interceptor and although he wasn't as good as Ndidi his superior passing and possession made up for it. You can understand why Ndidi is starting but Hamza is too good and too young to be a bench warmer. Hamza is still better in the attacking half but with Praet, Tielemans, Maddision and Ndidi our midfield is a highly competitive place these days.