Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom12345

NDIDI

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

If not then Puel Out even though he deserves a bit more time.

Ndidi provides nothing midfield. It is like he doesn’t exist.

Defensively, which is supposed to be his strong point, is almost non existent as well. I am pretty sure Maddison can do a better job even in that category.

Mendy is playing poorly as well.

Puel should be more adventurous and try Maddison and Hamza.  Maddison to try to create something from deep midfield while Hamza plays more of a sweeper midfield role.

They can’t be worst than Ndidi and Mendy.

Thoughts? How do we send this message to Puel?

How does he deserve more time?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa yeah Maddison is going to make 80+ successful tackles a season, he'll be lucky if he makes 80 in his whole career.

Ok, maybe I am overstating it, but the point is that Ndidi’s defensive offering is not enough to compensate for his lack of ball control, lack of passing ability, lack of positioning, lack of wanting the ball, etc.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Defensively, which is supposed to be his strong point, is almost non existent as well. I am pretty sure Maddison can do a better job even in that category.

Puel should be more adventurous and try Maddison and Hamza.  Maddison to try to create something from deep midfield while Hamza plays more of a sweeper midfield role.

:nigel:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

provides nothing but the 4th most tackles in the league

57 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I think people forget he is only 10 months older than Hamza, no doubt he isn’t playing that well at the moment but no worse than mendy on current form.

Just now, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I think people forget he is only 10 months older than Hamza, no doubt he isn’t playing that well at the moment but no worse than mendy on current form.

Yet, Hamza did not even feature even though he has been playing well and could play in the same role as Ndidi ... meanwhile Ndidi is irreplaceable no matter how cr*p he plays. Doesn’t make sense.

I question the sanity of anyone that thinks Puel deserves more time.

Been here for what 14 months now? Shakespeare played better football that yielded better results and he got sacked despite being a part of the title winning and champions league campaigns.

Puel is a nobody. He can **** off and rot in the lower leagues in France for all I care. That's his level. If we get rid of him then in 20 years time we'll think of him like we did someone like Nigel Worthington, if we continue to let him destroy our club then in 20 years time we'll think of him like we do Peter Taylor.

He HAS to go. If he's not been told to sign on yet then we're wasting our time.

Puel out.