Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Nahitan Nandez

On the BBC World football phone in last night, someone asked Tim Vickery, he said something like "Great engine, Cagliari have pole position due to history, Leicester have more money. I wouldn't lose any sleep over him not coming. Not that great."

I'm paraphrasing, but Vickery knows his onions. 

Apparently replacements have been signed in midfield and Boca said this today..

'Barrios & Nandez can leave Boca'
By Football Italia staff
Barrios-Wilmar-Press-epa_0.jpgEPA.png

Serie A clubs are on red alert after Boca Juniors confirmed midfielders Wilmar Barrios and Nahitan Nandez could leave the club.

Roma have reportedly bid for Barrios [pictured], who represented Colombia at the 2018 World Cup and was previously linked with Tottenham Hotspur, while there is talk of Inter helping Cagliari secure Uruguay international Nandez.

“We brought in [Jornan] Campuzano and [Ivan] Marcone because Barrios and Nandez are leaving,” Boca boss Gustavo Alfaro told Fox Sports.

“They’re still here, but they can leave. We have a problem with our foreign quota. That’s why it seemed like the best solution.”

On 27/01/2019 at 05:19, tom27111 said:

On the BBC World football phone in last night, someone asked Tim Vickery, he said something like "Great engine, Cagliari have pole position due to history, Leicester have more money. I wouldn't lose any sleep over him not coming. Not that great."

I'm paraphrasing, but Vickery knows his onions. 

That's calgari founded 37 years after us with just one trophy in their history.  lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

More to do with their strong history of South American players, especially Uraguayans.

I'll take your word with that one, my history of Uraguayans playing for Calgari isn't what it used to be.  :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Babylon said:

That's calgari founded 37 years after us with just one trophy in their history.  lol

The great Italian forward/winger Luigi Riva. Almost certainly Cagliari's greatest ever player, helping them to win the their only League title in 1970. Has some halcyon similarities to our 2016 triumph.

250px-Gigi_Riva,_Italia,_1968.JPG

On 22/01/2019 at 22:00, Analysethis said:

There you go! We know bugger all about him but are already putting him on a pedestal before he is anywhere near our club. I hope he is sensational and I hope we are linked to him (seriously) and I hope that we buy him if the aforementioned are accurate. The reality is 25m or so is a big risk. We arent in Europe anymore and need to trim the wage bill after looking at those figures out today.

Personally Id rather punt with someone we I know about. If I had 25m to spend Id be giving it to Villa for Jack Grealish. You can call him the Brummie Gascoigne or Black Country Scholes if you want but at least we know he is very creative and has a goal in him so can talk about him with a bit of confidence and not made up stuff LOL

Fixed.

• Haha 1