Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Nahitan Nandez

34 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Inter Milan now apparently interested in Adrien Silva

Could be that we have come in for Nandez, so Cagliari no longer want to sell Barella without having a replacement lined up, so Inter now have to also change targets

I would love that to be true 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I do like the look of him from the small bits I've seen there. Right calibre of player too.

Oh and Uruguayans seem to have a desire to win I think nobody can match. For that alone he's in.

More shithouses needed, no coincidence we won the league with Vardy and Huth playing everyweek. Our midfielders are far too nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

dont always take that as gospel tbh, just because Puel has said it doesnt mean its true tbh, as he lies tbh

I'm not taking it off Puel lol.

The novel between Cagliari, Nahitan Nándezand Boca seems to be coming to an end. The Italian club changed the offer and delayed the payments of the Xeneize and, consequently, there would be less money for the club and the player.

Daniel Angelici , president of the Ribera club, called for negotiations to be terminated in case no agreement is reached by Wednesday.

In any case, its continuity in Boca is not assured, since the Uruguayan is also interested in the Leicester, of the Premier League . ?

• Like 2

Just now, The Doctor said:

He'd spend like 75% of the season suspended with those slide tackles, but he was alright at the world cup (mind, so was Musa) and looks a right bastard so yes please

Choudhury seems to be perfecting the sliding tackle in the PL without too much backlash.

27 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

The noise from the club is we won't be making signings this window. That's been a firm view. I won't be getting ahead of myself. One for the summer maybe?

if the club said "we will be buying and we need players" this just leads us to be ripped off as other clubs willl want to squeeze us for every penny.

so just dont assume anything or read into anything at all. 

• Like 1

On 22/01/2019 at 15:25, Babylon said:

This has "steering wheel" transfer saga written all over it.

The translation for the below tweet...

AND NOW JORMAN ? ? According to the Argentine press, the pass of Nahitan Nández fell ?? to Cagliari ?? . Now Boca must get rid of one of the foreigners to register Jorman Campuzano ?? , steering wheel that would be taken into account by the coach, Gustavo Alfaro.

• Haha 4

¿Y AHORA JORMAN? Según la prensa argentina, se cayó el pase de Nahitan Nández al Cagliari. Ahora Boca debe deshacerse de uno de los extranjeros para poder inscribir a Jorman Campuzano, volante que sería tenido en cuenta por el DT, Gustavo Alfaro.

AND NOW JORMAN? According to the Argentine press, the pass of Nahitan Nández fell to Cagliari. Now Boca must get rid of one of the foreigners to register Jorman Campuzano, steering wheel that would be taken into account by the coach, Gustavo Alfaro.

The steering wheel saga comes full circle.

Edited by gerrytaggart

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The translation for the below tweet...

AND NOW JORMAN ? ? According to the Argentine press, the pass of Nahitan Nández fell ?? to Cagliari ?? . Now Boca must get rid of one of the foreigners to register Jorman Campuzano ?? , steering wheel that would be taken into account by the coach, Gustavo Alfaro.

God damn you Anderson Perry

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gerrytaggart said:

¿Y AHORA JORMAN? Según la prensa argentina, se cayó el pase de Nahitan Nández al Cagliari. Ahora Boca debe deshacerse de uno de los extranjeros para poder inscribir a Jorman Campuzano, volante que sería tenido en cuenta por el DT, Gustavo Alfaro.

AND NOW JORMAN? According to the Argentine press, the pass of Nahitan Nández fell to Cagliari. Now Boca must get rid of one of the foreigners to register Jorman Campuzano, steering wheel that would be taken into account by the coach, Gustavo Alfaro.

The steering wheel saga comes full circle.

Hopefully not this guy 

11943A70-E7E7-4FC5-9D28-1D4F081DB2A1.jpeg.3ae23d412efb1fe1f85318d4b051f01c.jpeg

• Haha 1