Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Nahitan Nandez

LOL you have to love our fans.

Most in here dont really know about this player and Id be surprised about how many had even heard of him. All of a sudden we view IMO a largely unconvincing youtube video and he is better than what we already have??!!!

Its responses as seen in here that unfortunately show how simple football fans are. I dont mean to offend but its really embarrassing reading some of this stuff.

24 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Most in here dont really know about this player and Id be surprised about how many had even heard of him. All of a sudden we view IMO a largely unconvincing youtube video and he is better than what we already have??!!!

Its responses as seen in here that unfortunately show how simple football fans are. I dont mean to offend but its really embarrassing reading some of this stuff.

Holy condescending attitude, Batman!

No, I knew bascially nothing about him. There's nothing to show he's no better than what we have, and what lack is effective depth in midfield. But looking at him, he played in the World Cup (and has 20 caps having just turned 23) and is heavily sought after as a replacement for a great young midfielder in Barella. He scores goals from midfield and joins in with the attack effectively.

Is there a reason to not be excited should Leicester end up signing him? If not, I'd strongly argue you're just as much in the dark about him presumably not being as good as some who are saying he's the white Kante. Basing yourself on evidence is best, and the only evidence we have is Youtube videos. Being a premier Youtube scout myself, I see nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, The_77 said:

He’s playing for Boca, that’s part of the job requirement in Argentina. I’m sure he’ll make an adjustment when he moves to a European league. 

Love a tough Uruguayan player and he’s pretty highly rated by his peers. 

And none of our CMs can do this:

https://deadspin.com/boca-juniors-take-copa-libertadores-lead-via-this-absol-1830970614

:jawdrop:

10 hours ago, The_77 said:

He’s playing for Boca, that’s part of the job requirement in Argentina. I’m sure he’ll make an adjustment when he moves to a European league. 

Love a tough Uruguayan player and he’s pretty highly rated by his peers. 

And none of our CMs can do this:

https://deadspin.com/boca-juniors-take-copa-libertadores-lead-via-this-absol-1830970614

I can show you videos of Ndidi scoring 30 yard screamers. He's still one of the worst players I've seen at shooting in a Leicester shirt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lcfcell said:

Only 23, whether it happens or not I like seeing us linked with younger players compared to 28/29 year olds we have signed recently. 

If there's any truth to this then his age would indicate a Puel type signing.  With more potential and possibly sell on value. In contrast to the aging Silva and Iborra (who surprisingly we seem to have got most of the fee back for).

Plus he has defensive qualiteeees!

30 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Holy condescending attitude, Batman!

No, I knew bascially nothing about him. There's nothing to show he's no better than what we have, and what lack is effective depth in midfield. But looking at him, he played in the World Cup (and has 20 caps having just turned 23) and is heavily sought after as a replacement for a great young midfielder in Barella. He scores goals from midfield and joins in with the attack effectively.

Is there a reason to not be excited should Leicester end up signing him? If not, I'd strongly argue you're just as much in the dark about him presumably not being as good as some who are saying he's the white Kante. Basing yourself on evidence is best, and the only evidence we have is Youtube videos. Being a premier Youtube scout myself, I see nothing wrong with that.

There you go! We know bugger all about him but are already putting him on a pedestal before he is anywhere near our club. I hope he is sensational and I hope we are linked to him (seriously) and I hope that we buy him if the aforementioned are accurate. The reality is 25m or so is a big risk. We arent in Europe anymore and need to trim the wage bill after looking at those figures out today.

Personally Id rather punt with someone we know about. If I had 25m to spend Id be giving it to Villa for Jack Grealish. You can call him the Brummie Gascoigne or Black Country Scholes if you want but at least we know he is very creative and has a goal in him so can talk about him with a bit of confidence and not made up stuff LOL

53 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

I can show you videos of Ndidi scoring 30 yard screamers. He's still one of the worst players I've seen at shooting in a Leicester shirt.

You can also keep thinking that I based everything I wrote on that short clip. 

Leicester City to travel and meet player’s agents, opportunity to snatch January signing

Leicester City are reportedly interested in the Boca Juniors midfielder Nahitan Nández.

The claims come from Argentine radio Continental and is covered by the local version of Marca on Tuesday.

It’s said that the player was close to joining Italian side Cagliari, but with the talks reaching an impasse, Leicester City took the chance to start conversations.

The Foxes have been following the player ‘closely’, and have reportedly asked for a meeting with Nandez’s entourage so they can make him an offer.

Embed from Getty Images

The meeting is set to happen in Italy, where the player’s entourage is staying due to the talks with Cagliari.

Marca says that Boca Juniors had already made two signings looking to replace Nandez due to his expected departure, so he isn’t exactly needed at the Argentine side going forward.

That should be good news for Leicester City, who now must make a better bid than Cagliari did.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-travel-meet-players-agents-opportunity-snatch-january-signing/

• Like 3

#ClossContinental | #Boca | The situation of Nahitan Nandez remains unresolved. @CagliariCalcio the offer did not improve, and at this moment, its agents will return to Buenos Aires without resolution. They expect a definition for tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Ultimately. If this has any truth to it. Then our front office has done there part and are very aware of who the player is. Seen him a few times with Uruguay.  Seems a solid player. Your not getting into that squad if your average thats for sure. Think he is worth the risk. Versitile by position and formation. Cant be bad for a team struggling in midfield right now.

2 hours ago, Analysethis said:

Just because you haven't heard of him, doesn't mean other people haven't.

He's hardly an obscure player. He plays for the biggest club in South America, has been touted as a future star across many sources and played in a World Cup 6 months ago that was watched by billions of people.

You're making the assumption most don't know him, yet when this popped up there were plenty who were excited because they'd at least heard of him. You understand it's possible for other people to have different experiences and knowledge to you. It's fine if you think people are overreacting to the potential signing on the basis you don't think he'd be a good signing, but to imply that you know what people you've nevert met are thinking? Come on.

It's really embarrassing reading this stuff. And I do mean to offend :D

• Like 2