Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Nahitan Nandez

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Going around on twitter that the “leaders of Boca” are in Italy to talk to Cagliari about the deal

Would need to make a move now I would think if we don’t want to miss out on him

I bet those “leaders of Boca” are the Inter brass @AjcW was talking about ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

getting them out although Silva especially  will depend on a replacement.

Keep seeing that Silva is waiting for confirmation from the club to be able to join Bordeaux on loan, club wanting a replacement in before letting him go I would guess

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Have always thought we should tap the South American market more. Some great players emerge when they arrive in Portugal, Spain and other European countries.

Obviously there is more risk attached in bringing them to the UK due to language and culture differences but some of them turn into superstars. Even if they use us as a stepping stone before moving on to bigger clubs in 2-3 years it can still be very good business.

its harder for them to get work permits for the UK which is why they go to Portugal / Spain ETC in the first place.

if this guy does have an Italian passport then the work permit wouldn't be an issue.

however we arent signing anyone this window so the point is moot.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Going around on twitter that the “leaders of Boca” are in Italy to talk to Cagliari about the deal

Would need to make a move now I would think if we don’t want to miss out on him

Article i read in Spanish suggests we are sending people to Italy to meet with Nandez's representatives (who are there to try and get the Cagliari deal moving)

http://ar.marca.com/claro/futbol/boca-junior/2019/01/22/5c465298ca474191748b45a3.html

• Like 1

He has probably got around 10 Agents, so I doubt this is going to happen. Furthermore, the Italians will make offer him an offer he can't refuse and Rudkin will end up with a Horses head in his bed.   Next.

Edited by mozartfox
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He has probably got around 10 Agents, so I doubt this is going to happen. Furthermore, the Italians will make offer him an offer he can' refuse and Rudkin will end up with a Horses head in his bed.   Next.

Actually the horses head might do better than our current midfield

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cujek said:

its harder for them to get work permits for the UK which is why they go to Portugal / Spain ETC in the first place.

if this guy does have an Italian passport then the work permit wouldn't be an issue.

however we arent signing anyone this window so the point is moot.

dont always take that as gospel tbh, just because Puel has said it doesnt mean its true tbh, as he lies tbh

Edited by FrankieADZ

54 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Mega doubt Cagliari let him slip through their fingers now, they want to build their side around him to replace me when I leave them, which will be very soon.  They also have a big headstart, there were concrete rumours weeks ago.

Got our very own Daniel Day Lewis here lollol 

• Haha 3

Give me a team like this

Schmeichel

Ricardo  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi

Maddison  Nandez

Gray                                   Barnes

Vardy

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 2