Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Huddersfield away - Sat 6th April

1 hour ago, BrummieFOX said:

One of the best pre-match drink spots for this, Magic Rock Brewery. If you're into your craft beer.

Great beer and some good food options normally too. Then about a 15min walk to the ground if I remember right.

Went here before last season's game, it's good. Another good boozer is The Grove but it's away from the ground but worth walking to if you get in Hudds early. 

Always make the point of boozing in Leeds first and then onto Hudds (I know most Leicester fans will be going via Sheffield or Wakefield). 

3 hours ago, baker11 said:

Good little place for a booze Huddersfield.

3 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

One of the best pre-match drink spots for this, Magic Rock Brewery. If you're into your craft beer.

Great beer and some good food options normally too. Then about a 15min walk to the ground if I remember right.

Agreed. If you’re a craft beer fan Arcade Beers is a minute from the train station and a good spot for a drink. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

Nice one mate where abouts is this?

Edit you have actually said this is I read past the first sentence.

Edited by Costock_Fox

45 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This is heading for a sellout before even all STH have had a chance. People making the most of the last time in Huddersfield for a while.

We're losing another good away day but it was bound to happen this season. However some good away days are coming up.

3 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Wow, the one time I've entered the members ballot this season and it was actually worthwhile!  Surprised this has sold out this early but the 500 less on a "standard" prem allocation of 3000 probably had an effect.

And the fact they will not be around next season. And it is the third closest away game (distance wise).