Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Huddersfield away - Sat 6th April

Allocation: 2,403 (includes 23 Wheelchair Spaces)
Tickets go on sale at 8am online and 9am in person and over the phone

Prices
Adult: £30, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 18: £15

Wheelchair Spaces Prices
Adult: £20, Seniors 60+: £20, Under 18: £15

Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 3 March
Away Priority Scheme | Monday 4 March
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 5 March
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Wednesday 6 March
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points | Thursday 7 March
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Friday 8 March
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Monday 11 March
Season Ticket Holders with 200+ Points | Tuesday 12 March
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 13 March
All Fox Members | Thursday 14 March

15 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

That’s a good thing right?

ive never seen them get there that early before, normally they arrive within the hour of kick off

Not if you have a small child with you and have no interest in going to the pub! For drinkers then very good I guess.

5 hours ago, pds said:

They got us to pissing Watford at 9:30 yesterday :blink:

2 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

ive never seen them get there that early before, normally they arrive within the hour of kick off

I heard spurs was even earlier, seems to be a battle who gets there first between fox travel and ausden Clarke.

4 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

No they don't lol 

Fox Travel gets there very early. They're rarely there less than an hour before kick off. I heard for Arsenal game earlier this season they arrived at 4:30. It's rare they get to the ground and the gates are already open.

22 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

No they don't lol 

Fox Travel gets there very early. They're rarely there less than an hour before kick off. I heard for Arsenal game earlier this season they arrived at 4:30. It's rare they get to the ground and the gates are already open.

It’s true we were there for Arsenal at 16:10 for an 8pm kickoff which was painful but forced upon them as you have to be parked up by a certain time for the police I think. They do get to most games relatively early but usually stop for half an hour, 45 minutes en route. 

On 05/03/2019 at 09:40, gd4foxes said:

I need a reference for someone on more than 265 points so I can get a 3rd ticket for my friend..

Message me if you don't mind me using it Friday morning

Thanks

UPDATED

I now have one - Thanks! :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

How are sales going? Likely to get to all season ticket holders like all the other games this season?

Loads left on website.

• Like 1

I was really happy to be successful in the members ballot for this because I thought it would sell quicker than it has to be fair, still around 800 left with a whole block still to open yet. So probably just over half left I'd say. 

Edited by rn9013

My old man is a STH and I'm hoping to get a ticket using his account as he won't be attending this game. However, he is over 65 and the site forces you to get a concession ticket.

Does anyone know if I'm likely to have any trouble getting in if I rock up with a concession ticket? 

6 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

My old man is a STH and I'm hoping to get a ticket using his account as he won't be attending this game. However, he is over 65 and the site forces you to get a concession ticket.

Does anyone know if I'm likely to have any trouble getting in if I rock up with a concession ticket? 

I've done it before at West Brom and Cardiff with no problem - like yourself using my father's STH. 

At worst, just say you didn't know...it's from a friend and offer to pay their ticket office the difference. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

One of the best pre-match drink spots for this, Magic Rock Brewery. If you're into your craft beer.

Great beer and some good food options normally too. Then about a 15min walk to the ground if I remember right.

Good little place for a booze Huddersfield.

• Like 1