Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen

Best goal you've seen at the KP

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fuchs vs Fleetwood.

I haven’t been able to attend many matches in the last 15 years. 

That one was a bit special. The technique to keep it down and on target was something special.

Vardy Vs Liverpool was a bit decent too

For sheer power though Chalobahs would take some beating. It would be interesting to know if anyone has ever tried to work out exactly what speed that ball was travelling at when it crashed into the back of the net. You actually have to watch the video a couple of times to realize where it went as it is that fast it is almost impossible to follow.

Both the Di Maria and Chabolah goals immediately came to mind when I saw this thread, for both of them I just remember that all of a sudden the ball was in the net and it was like 'where did that come from?'.

2 hours ago, Burgh foxes 01 said:

The one and only Keith weller v Norwich .

Not sure how old Keith Weller was when the KP opened?

Was this under Rob Kelly? Times were pretty dire then, we could have rolled out Weller, Wortho and the Birch and performances would have increased