Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

22 minutes ago, MattP said:

Australian bowlers can't get much movement on the ball can they?

So clear now they were cheating against us last year.

They resorted to a lot of short balls in yesterday's first session as they couldn't do much else. Did rattle and shake up a few of our players but perhaps that's their next best tactic.

Starc got a little bit of swing but nothing to shout home about. 

I'm hoping we pile on another 150-200 before getting bowled out/declaring and then looking forward to seeing what our own bowlers can do, especially when spin comes in to play.

On a side note, that Labuschagne doesn't seem very good. Granted it's first time I'm seeing him but he got pumped round in his first over lol 

On 04/01/2019 at 00:23, SAFC1 said:

Pujara is a class act. 

Doing it away from home...away from Asian wickets,ups his rankings...

positive thought !! Again, Kohli fails,but other batsman come to the fore.

With this new found unique for India pace attack,and a blanked Australia bowling attack..

India/S.Africa/England could well be pleasantly chopping and Changing top 3 spots for Awhile..India with advantage!!

I would of liked to add Pakistan,but spite a great generation,they have a soft underbelly.....consistency from their top players  a problem!!!

I am an English fan,but love it when more top sides can play against each other at an high quality  level!!!

7 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Again, Kohli fails,but other batsman come to the fore.

Rarely is this the case, away from home at least. Usually it's Kohli who's the reliable one and the one who gets all the runs and he's sometimes starved of support. 

Guest MattP
9 hours ago, StanSP said:

@MattP did you watch any cricket last night?

Biggest thing of note just now was Rahul appearing to take a catch but being very honest and saying it actually bounced before he caught. Fair play.

Watched about an hour, I half expected Pujara to still be there in the morning lol

Pant's innings was unbelievable - he's turning into a World Class player already.

Just now, MattP said:

Watched about an hour, I half expected Pujara to still be there in the morning lol

Pant's innings was unbelievable - he's turning into a World Class player already.

Yeah I know I've said he can be reckless at times but with the game at that stage where there were plenty of runs on the board regardless, it gave him opportunity to just play with so much freedom. No pressure on him and he absolutely smashed it around the park. He and Jadeja get 204 in 37 overs :huh:

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Reckon he's just had a ridiculously embarrassing and untimely mind blank. Some of those answers though are weird. Answering Oliver Twist to a question about 'which one of the 4 seasons...'?! 

I actually wondered if he was doing the old Two Ronnies sketch at one point lol

• 2 weeks later...