Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Too many players making the same mistakes. Jennings, no foot movement, Moeen too care free. Is this perception that we bat so deep giving our top order an attitude of 'lf l get out the guys behind me will get us out of a mess' ? Stop picking so many bits & pieces allrounders and go for a more balanced side. Also, Chase a non spinning spinner taking 8 for is truly shocking on our part. Well done Windies, thoroughly deserved. Seems like we have our eyes on the World Cup & The Ashes. 

10 hours ago, theessexfox said:

Scored 2 in the first innings and 5 in the second innings of the defeat to the West Indies. 

Wow I've had a mare here, didn't even realise he was in the line uplol Must have been in and out that quick!

I still stand by the fact that Ali when needed doesn't come up strong for us, he always gets out playing silly shots.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Wow I've had a mare here, didn't even realise he was in the line uplol Must have been in and out that quick!

I still stand by the fact that Ali when needed doesn't come up strong for us, he always gets out playing silly shots.

Ali is one for home tests only so far as batting is concerned . His and Rachid’s failure to respond to the Windies knocking them out of the attack and piling it back on the seamers will have been noted by the Australians 

Don’t know many chances Jennings needs to have? You need to get fair amount of time as an opening batsmen because it’s not a easy position but he has had lots of chances and only looked comfortable against spin. May as well see what Denly can do. 

Rashid is a waste of a spot, barely gets used. Broad in for Rashid, Denly in for Jennings. Moeen stays in as a bowler but I don’t see how he can be unbelievably good or abysmal, has to be a mental thing. Can only bat when those before him have scored runs.