Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Sold off all the useless ToTS from Championship I bought earlier. None seemed to play equal to their stats.

Luckily I didn't lose much since I'd sniped them all at a "reasonable" price.

Only Icon swaps for the league is offline anyway. I can do just as well with the bang average cards from Championship cards 

Caught up in the fancy new cards moment is my excuse!

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Sold off all the useless ToTS from Championship I bought earlier. None seemed to play equal to their stats.

Luckily I didn't lose much since I'd sniped them all at a "reasonable" price.

Only Icon swaps for the league is offline anyway. I can do just as well with the bang average cards from Championship cards 

Caught up in the fancy new cards moment is my excuse!

I’ve bought ten of that Cov RWB for 12.5k each. If they’re needed for an SBC they’ll double.

21 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Shocked that Kalvin Phillips is selling for 1 million+ lol

I seen that it seem a bit of a crazy price doesn’t it. Need a good cb so wouldn’t mind packing Gomez at some point 😂

Working my way though buying a load of bronze packs trying to get some paderborn players 😂😂 2 so far and still a few k up from what I started with. Got a ton of bronze players again now as well which can throw into some silver sbc upgrades 

Im really struggling with strikers, they never ever ever get in behind and make decent runs, tried all different players and custom tactics (custom tactics is such a lie), any suggestions? All my goals come from my cam and wide players

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Im really struggling with strikers, they never ever ever get in behind and make decent runs, tried all different players and custom tactics (custom tactics is such a lie), any suggestions? All my goals come from my cam and wide players

I it seems can only play with vardy potm, he's got 729 goals in 667 games

My next best is kluivert whith 238 in 309 I've got the flashback costa as well 94 in 124 but none of them offer me what vardy does Kaka has 106 in 201 he's been ok. But my wise players don't get enough either for the number of games they play.

On another note been well impressed with puyol so far having swapped for him last night.

Now to try grind 9 more to get the prime pack.

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

I need that laprorte card from the objectives gonna have to try to get that all week now 

Same more slog. But a back 3 of him, puyol and fuchs:appl:

Also like the look of that hagi season prog card as well and thinking I get to 100k I may have to opt for umtiti as I have no need for pedro.

Edited by Bayfox

Really enjoy when the fresh Icon swaps objectives come out. Makes Rivals that much better doing each of the leagues. I can combine the PL and the 1st owned 11, since that's my strongest team.

Still takes me some time to complete as I do lose my share, but at least it doesn't feel like a chore to do.

I think I picked up a few things watching Cantwell play today in the players tourney.

Had some good matches today so far.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Really enjoy when the fresh Icon swaps objectives come out. Makes Rivals that much better doing each of the leagues. I can combine the PL and the 1st owned 11, since that's my strongest team.

Still takes me some time to complete as I do lose my share, but at least it doesn't feel like a chore to do.

I think I picked up a few things watching Cantwell play today in the players tourney.

Had some good matches today so far.

I'm doing the same. 9 PL plus 2 icons, that's 2 down.

Now to attempt the la liga and seria A with whatever untradeable players from both leagues I have.

Already completed one offline one as well.

Aim would be to get to 9 again but unless i pack something decent to build a championship squad I'm gonna struggle and may have to live with 6 this time.

34 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'm doing the same. 9 PL plus 2 icons, that's 2 down.

Now to attempt the la liga and seria A with whatever untradeable players from both leagues I have.

Already completed one offline one as well.

Aim would be to get to 9 again but unless i pack something decent to build a championship squad I'm gonna struggle and may have to live with 6 this time.

I'm going for 9, since I had a few left over with taking Litmanen.

Either Puyol or gamble on the pack for me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Same more slog. But a back 3 of him, puyol and fuchs:appl:

Also like the look of that hagi season prog card as well and thinking I get to 100k I may have to opt for umtiti as I have no need for pedro.

I was thinking umititi as well as I have enough wingers Pedro wouldn’t really do anything for my team. Might see if I can push to 9 swaps get puyol and go for Laporte wouldn’t mind that be a massive upgrade on what I have 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm going for 9, since I had a few left over with taking Litmanen.

Either Puyol or gamble on the pack for me.

I got to puyol he's been very impressive so far. Would like to make the gamble, but not sure if I will, and knowing my luck I'll get Kaka lol

10 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I got to puyol he's been very impressive so far. Would like to make the gamble, but not sure if I will, and knowing my luck I'll get Kaka lol

This is what I am thinking I may just end up trying my luck knowing I won’t like it of I get that many.