Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

So im doing the Jimenez objective, I decide to swap out Sane (91) for James (75) because of the weak foot, just to help out... and I find James soooo much better than Sane, unbelievable lol. I need to drop Sane

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s worth doing Bronze packs aswell if you can be bothered. These are out of one 400 coin pack. Obviously you get loads of rubbish but with squad fitness and cards that help with SBCs you can’t lose coins. And any players from rubbish leagues just put them into an upgrade SBC.

3EA174EF-9D68-491C-BD1E-05671A9B88D0.png

I did this a few days ago and for a while I was up on coins not by much but had a ton of bronze players which I used to put into the silver upgrade packs. Squad fitness is good like you say. Mainly did it to try get a few paderborn players as they are so expensive but helped do quite a few Chinese league and mls sbc with the bronze players I got. 

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

How much was the vardy and the soy card? 

Mate I probably overpaid for them but I couldn’t be arsed to wait and plus I don’t play as much Fifa as I did. Vardy cost 1,080,00 coins but could of picked him up for as less as 750k when he first came out but people realised he has a four star WF so his price rocketed. Soy cost 185,000 coins. Played 6 games in Fut champs with this and only lost one game. So far so good. Soy is a beast. Haven’t used Ididi as did him late last night.

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Mate I probably overpaid for them but I couldn’t be arsed to wait and plus I don’t play as much Fifa as I did. Vardy cost 1,080,00 coins but could of picked him up for as less as 750k when he first came out but people realised he has a four star WF so his price rocketed. Soy cost 185,000 coins. Played 6 games in Fut champs with this and only lost one game. So far so good. Soy is a beast. Haven’t used Ididi as did him late last night.

Cheers I have potm vardy so may just stock with him and try get soy. Still a fair way of coin wise tho 😂

31 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

One finesse goal from getting Ayoze now. Will do it tomorrow though, just spent the last hour buying Bas Dost for 700 coins and instaselling for 1100 BIN.

Got Ter Stegen from one of the South American SBCs aswell. Not a bad night, loads better than playing champs. 

I got ayoze and chucked him straight into wilf. Just need to buy vardy to make him fit in my team now.

• Sad 1

Do you get the TOTSSF player picks for Gold3? The EA site jumps from silver to Gold2 where it's telling you about rewards.

I always get Gold2 and this week I've upgraded my team significantly (Mbappe, TOTS Icardi, Laudrup, TOTS Fernandinho, Objective Laporte, Objective De Gea, TOTS Thiago all in for pretty much all prem gold cards) and it's the first week that I might not make it, the week I might need it to get prem POTSSF picks. Need 8 wins from 12 remaining games.

Makes you wonder what the point of investing time and effort into your team is when it seems you just get punished for it by coming up against more superior players.

3 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Do you get the TOTSSF player picks for Gold3? The EA site jumps from silver to Gold2 where it's telling you about rewards.

I always get Gold2 and this week I've upgraded my team significantly (Mbappe, TOTS Icardi, Laudrup, TOTS Fernandinho, Objective Laporte, Objective De Gea, TOTS Thiago all in for pretty much all prem gold cards) and it's the first week that I might not make it, the week I might need it to get prem POTSSF picks. Need 8 wins from 12 remaining games.

Makes you wonder what the point of investing time and effort into your team is when it seems you just get punished for it by coming up against more superior players.

Not 100% but I think gold 2 gets you a guaranteed pick containing at least one player from that weeks TOTS release, where as silver 1 or gold 3 it isn’t guaranteed, but you have a chance. Anything lower is capped at an 88 rating.

I feel your pain, 7-6 for me need to pick it up for the last 17 games. Gold 2 is the aim. 

Edited by stu