Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

5 hours ago, tylesta said:

Having a right bad time with fitness at half time my players are going from 95 fitness to the bar basically empty! No I don't have constant pressure on and I swap between two team's every couple of games it's not one or two players it is everyone!!!

Whats your team mate? I find players who have less than 80 stamina are pretty much empty around 60 mins 

Check your custom tactics, you might have individual players on aggresive interceptions making them run more 

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Whats your team mate? I find players who have less than 80 stamina are pretty much empty around 60 mins 

Check your custom tactics, you might have individual players on aggresive interceptions making them run more 

No mate none on aggressive interceptions. And stamina been fine for months with the squad only added like 2 players. 

10 hours ago, tylesta said:

Having a right bad time with fitness at half time my players are going from 95 fitness to the bar basically empty! No I don't have constant pressure on and I swap between two team's every couple of games it's not one or two players it is everyone!!!

do you use overload ball side?

8 hours ago, tylesta said:

Done it again this time from 99 fitness at half time every player apart from Gk  empty at half time

Do you play with overload ball side on? If so that could be your problem as they’ve massively needed it so it kills your stam

Since I went from drop back to pressure on heavy first touch I’ve barely lost any games! Always felt I was getting sucker punched by lesser players but had no idea why... guess that was the answer as I’m slapping folk lol , 14/2 this WL with 1 of the losses on pens...

did the party bag again which worked out quite well! so far I’ve bagged 1st) Mahrez Shapeshifter 2nd)Lasagna (meh) and finally 3rd) Shapeshifter Kante

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Servers been down for about four hours now?

Stay home and play...!!

All they get you think they would have sorted this kind of stuff by now.

I play a free to play game warface servers never been down for me once. Apart from scheduled maintenance 

Edited by tylesta