Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

19 hours ago, stu said:

Not 100% but I think gold 2 gets you a guaranteed pick containing at least one player from that weeks TOTS release, where as silver 1 or gold 3 it isn’t guaranteed, but you have a chance. Anything lower is capped at an 88 rating.

I feel your pain, 7-6 for me need to pick it up for the last 17 games. Gold 2 is the aim. 

Managed to get Gold2, snatching it with my final game.

Decided to change formation and tactics as something just wasn't working which resulted in a 6 game winning streak. My Figo loan then ran out making the last few games a struggle but I managed to limp over the line. Major surgery needed to my team, fingers crossed for good picks.

That's the hardest I've ever had to work for Gold2 but equally the most satisfying. Went 1-0 down in the final game and managed to win 2-1. Not going to lie I was time wasting from 75 mins lol

Did you get your Gold2?

Edited by Nod.E

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Decided to change formation and tactics as something just wasn't working which resulted in a 6 game winning streak. My Figo loan then ran out making the last few games a struggle but I managed to limp over the line. Major surgery needed to my team, fingers crossed for good picks.

That's the hardest I've ever had to work for Gold2 but equally the most satisfying. Went 1-0 down in the final game and managed to win 2-1. Not going to lie I was time wasting from 75 mins lol

Did you get your Gold2?

Yep, managed it in the penultimate game. Went 2-1 down in the 80th minute and managed to win thanks to an og and an 90th minute winner. 

Well done mate, let’s hope the grind pays off.

Vardy :fc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Did you get your Gold2?

Pretty hard weekend, standard seemed higher then most weekends, I'm normal Gold 1 and was hoping for Elite, but ended up with Gold 2 

Edited by coolhandfox

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Pretty hard weekend, standard seemed higher then most weekends, I'm normal Gold 1 and was hoping for Elite, but ended up with Gold 2 

Wonder if that's just because more people bothered to play and complete all their games as there was the reward of TOTS premier League players.

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

Wonder if that's just because more people bothered to play and complete all their games as there was the reward of TOTS premier League players.

Yes I'd have thought so! Lots of people doing time wasting and tactical fouls, the time I have to keep in the corner for 10 mins to win, I will give up. 

Longshot but is Milen1985 on this forum? Just played him with:

- Throwback Fuchs

- POTM Vardy

- Linekar 

- In form Perez

Pretty clear he's City.

Had such a good game.

He went 2 up

Brought it back to 2-2

He quickly goes back to 2-4

I snatch one before half time to make it 3-4

I score after the restart to bring it back to 4-4

I score with a couple mins to go to make it 5-4

That'll serve you right for pulling out the 'relaxation' celebration at 4-2 lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I know keepers are always a bit dodgy, but Dean Henderson's TOTSSF has been stellar for me so far.

I've just packed him and he's not going for loads of coins. Should I hang on to him then. I've got futmas de gea and totwm kasper in my current PL squad.

Also is there likely to be an icon swaps 2 again in the season rewards. Before I use my 7. If there's a chance I can make 10 i want overmars as upgrade on season progress anderson at LM I'm avoiding the 9 for prime icon as I'm bound to pack Kaka or puyol as i already have them.

Edited by Bayfox

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I've just packed him and he's not going for loads of coins. Should I hang on to him then. I've got futmas de gea and totwm kasper in my current PL squad.

Like I said, its tough to say with keepers. Sometimes one that works for one person is sh*t for another.

I've probably jinxed him anyway by saying how good he's been lol

24 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

What the actual f! Why Maguire for the league sbc?!! What has he done all season, hes been a flop! Ricardo and madisson massively robbed

It is such a boring card they could have put someone different it could have been any city player or even wolves or a shelf Utd player just to mix it up a bit. 

• Like 1

I don't often complain about this game, but once and awhile it seriously does my head in.

You play squad battles and of course you have classic EA "AI" adjusting their play based on the strength of your squad. When I play NBA2K20 with my best team vs a sh*t AI team I thrash them, as it should be. Struggling to complete a pass or make a bloody tackle in Fifa against a mediocre team is infuriating.

I though maybe I was being paranoid lately in Rivals as my opponent was quitting just before kickoff and I thought maybe its because I have a few icons(sbcs) and some TOTSSfs(just the cheaper ones) and some other special cards filling my lineup. They should have at least waited to see that I'm not that good first lol

So I throw together an "average" squad and I actually get someone to play me. I beat him 2-0 with both goals scored by an untradeable 65 rated silver striker Devante Cole who plays in League One for Doncaster lol

Why do I bother trying to get good players then? :frusty:

End of rant.

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Guaranteed PL TOTS pack plus 2x 82 PL Players pack coming out today if not tomorrow

Guaranteed PL TOTS likely to be expensive?

15 minutes ago, stu said:

Guaranteed PL TOTS likely to be expensive?

I'd say 86/87 rated with a totssf player as requirement. Possibly even 88 with two 99 rateds this year.

If I was you and you want a pack. Invest now. Go for the Triangles like Handanovic, Godin, Chiellini. 

I always try to go higher rated then you can fill with lower rateds to get the squad rating if that makes sense :)

Edit: FIFA 19 was a 86 rated squad with 79 Chemistry, with 1 tots

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'd say 86/87 rated with a totssf player as requirement. Possibly even 88 with two 99 rateds this year.

If I was you and you want a pack. Invest now. Go for the Triangles like Handanovic, Godin, Chiellini. 

I always try to go higher rated then you can fill with lower rateds to get the squad rating if that makes sense :)

Edit: FIFA 19 was a 86 rated squad with 79 Chemistry, with 1 tots

Perfect sense. Thanks for the advice.