Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I have around 30 packs saved at the moment. Funnily enough the one that made me start to save them up was the 100k pack reward from the friendlies games objective. I redeemed the reward and went into complete autopilot and opened it up without thinking. Got absolutely nothing.

I can’t be bothered to do that one, I’m about ten games away from them on squad battles and rivals though. And I’ve been using these daily league specific objectives to get loads of two player packs from the league player milestones. Squad battles rewards aswell, and then whatever else I can get this week. 

24 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I can’t be bothered to do that one, I’m about ten games away from them on squad battles and rivals though. And I’ve been using these daily league specific objectives to get loads of two player packs from the league player milestones. Squad battles rewards aswell, and then whatever else I can get this week. 

I did it passively when doing other stuff around the house.

Set it up for you are playing against Beginner difficulty, score one goal and then just put the controller down. Repeat every 20/25 mins or so.

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I did it passively when doing other stuff around the house.

Set it up for you are playing against Beginner difficulty, score one goal and then just put the controller down. Repeat every 20/25 mins or so.

This is where I have gone wrong I was playing online 🙈 will play the rest like this now. Not saved any packs tho to impatient 😂

I'm 2 friendlies away from completing that objective now, but what a grind even offline.

Now onto doing the Bundesliga pack tomorrow. Oddly with lockdown I've managed to get close to 150000 of xp, can I roll them over please lol

Ok what have I missed, just played 2 rivals. 1 quit as soon as I won a corner. But he did have an all PL side is the 8 game objective still live 

Then 2nd scored and og and left. But his side was a right mixture so cant see any benefit of quitting at 1 nil. Having not even scored.

Getting silly now. 3rd game stick one top corner and again pauses and leaves.

3 results in about 3.5 mins.

Edited by Bayfox

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Ok what have I missed, just played 2 rivals. 1 quit as soon as I won a corner. But he did have an all PL side is the 8 game objective still live 

Then 2nd scored and og and left. But his side was a right mixture so cant see any benefit of quitting at 1 nil. Having not even scored.

Getting silly now. 3rd game stick one top corner and again pauses and leaves.

3 results in about 3.5 mins.

The scoring an OG and quitting is usually to relegate themselves.

Last one happens quite a bit.

But no idea why they’d quit on you winning a corner, sounds a bit odd.

2 games away from finally finishing the friendlies objective been a boring one but as I have completed the other objective and got Fred I have stuck it out. Also the sbc for the leagues so far have been pretty pants for anything back in return 

9 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Someone in here had prime moments figo... might get him, would he be decent RW? Ive heard hes more of a Cam/ST

I had him for a couple of weeks (only sold as I expected a market crash was coming and Id already lost 200k on him) I played him Ram in a 4231 and he was superb, I’d usually swap him to Lam/Cam/St around 60 minutes dependent on how the game was going as I’d be lobbing on Traore at ram lol! Makes amazing runs and always seems to pop up in the right place at the right time to get a goal... if he has a shot in the box 9/10 it goes in and his passing/dribbling is amazing... might get him back myself when everything calms down a bit

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I had him for a couple of weeks (only sold as I expected a market crash was coming and Id already lost 200k on him) I played him Ram in a 4231 and he was superb, I’d usually swap him to Lam/Cam/St around 60 minutes dependent on how the game was going as I’d be lobbing on Traore at ram lol! Makes amazing runs and always seems to pop up in the right place at the right time to get a goal... if he has a shot in the box 9/10 it goes in and his passing/dribbling is amazing... might get him back myself when everything calms down a bit

Thanks mate, ive got Salah there at the minute but hes so one footed lol, need to sort my right winger out so will probably go for figo 

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Nice of the servers to go down just as totssf comes out 😂

I'm on but it's so slooooow just trying to search for players.

Grabbed Leiva as he fits into my squad and was only 47K.

Sure glad we got that Matty Cash card we'd all been praying for ;)