Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Not overly impressed with him if I'm honest.

Anyone got the evidence of the Fuchs card as I can't get in.

Stats and requirements if poss.

1x 83 rated squad with 1 lcfc player and 1if

1x 85 rated squad with 1 if 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

1x 83 rated squad with 1 lcfc player and 1if

1x 85 rated squad with 1 if 

Well not sure what I have left in my club. But fuch it so to speak, I'm gonna have a good go at it. May have to sacrifice a few Leicester players to do it. But ah well.

46 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Are you still enjoying 19?

I've heard people say it's the worst they've ever played. I've certainly rarely truly enjoyed playing this stinker. It was an enraging experience mostly, but that mainly online.

The good thing is that Weekend League is gone, that one was the worst mode of them all. I hate that grind and how the nerves can get the worst of you.

Although the last ever WL they opened, I managed to grab TOTS Ferland Mendy and Tavanier to boost my Ligue 1 squad, so no complaints there.

I don't take the game this seriously any longer, not worth it.

I'm close to having completed all League SBCs for the third (or fourth) time. And grinding out coins and packs for the Icon SBCs.

The least I can do is complete the game as much as possible.

If I'm ever going back to a new FIFA (maybe 21), then the gameplay and rewards for not paying with real money for packs needs to improve a lot. At least from what I gather, that's what EA have done with FIFA 20 now.

FIFA needs to be fun again. I remember beating good players with Silver Squads back in FIFA 13, that was something. Can't do that no more with all those special cards available.

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I've heard people say it's the worst they've ever played. I've certainly rarely truly enjoyed playing this stinker. It was an enraging experience mostly, but that mainly online.

The good thing is that Weekend League is gone, that one was the worst mode of them all. I hate that grind and how the nerves can get the worst of you.

Although the last ever WL they opened, I managed to grab TOTS Ferland Mendy and Tavanier to boost my Ligue 1 squad, so no complaints there.

I don't take the game this seriously any longer, not worth it.

I'm close to having completed all League SBCs for the third (or fourth) time. And grinding out coins and packs for the Icon SBCs.

The least I can do is complete the game as much as possible.

If I'm ever going back to a new FIFA (maybe 21), then the gameplay and rewards for not paying with real money for packs needs to improve a lot. At least from what I gather, that's what EA have done with FIFA 20 now.

FIFA needs to be fun again. I remember beating good players with Silver Squads back in FIFA 13, that was something. Can't do that no more with all those special cards available.

I know what you mean, apart from SBCs there’s no point in bronze and silver cards anymore.

Ill never be great at Fifa i usually get to 11 wins in weekend league with 1 or 2 games to go and every weekend is a shite show of playing against Mbappe and Neymar. 

• Like 1

So it will be a community TOTS. Should Leagues resume there wont be another TOTS. 

Just expect all the 'good players' in there. 

What it should be.

D.Henderson

Trent

Vvd

Cags

Stevens

Ndidi

J.Henderson

KDB

Adama

Vardy

Mane