Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So it will be a community TOTS. Should Leagues resume there wont be another TOTS. 

Just expect all the 'good players' in there. 

What it should be.

D.Henderson

Trent

Vvd

Cags

Stevens

Ndidi

J.Henderson

KDB

Adama

Vardy

Mane

40 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

How on earth have EA nominated only Chilwell from us to be in TOTSSF most consistent. No Evans, No Soyuncu but Chilwell who has been consistently terrible.

I dont understand, are you guys saying there is only going to be this one team for the promo? I assume that Evans and Cags would be in the premier league totssf

18 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

I dont understand, are you guys saying there is only going to be this one team for the promo? I assume that Evans and Cags would be in the premier league totssf

It says somewhere there wont be one. 

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It says somewhere there wont be one. 

They've said that they'll only be running a TOTS So Far Promo and wont revisit TOTS should the leagues resume.

So we'll have a TOTS So Far Community Team, a TOTS So Far Premier League Team, a TOTS So Far Bundesliga Team etc etc.

When/If the leagues resume within the cycle of Fifa 20, we'll revert back to Team of the Week.

Just now, AKCJ said:

They've said that they'll only be running a TOTS So Far Promo and wont revisit TOTS should the leagues resume.

So we'll have a TOTS So Far Community Team, a TOTS So Far Premier League Team, a TOTS So Far Bundesliga Team etc etc.

When/If the leagues resume within the cycle of Fifa 20, we'll revert back to Team of the Week.

Makes sense then. 

Just can't be arsed with community votes.

So many people want a realistic game yet wont use Vardy etc because they only have 3 star skills or 3 star week foot. Vardy deserves 4 star week foot in my eyes but you get my drift.

People only want to use the likes of Aguero, Salah, Mane etc. Says alot about them players rather than playing with say Kane and Vardy upfront.. lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ashley said:

Makes sense then. 

Just can't be arsed with community votes.

So many people want a realistic game yet wont use Vardy etc because they only have 3 star skills or 3 star week foot. Vardy deserves 4 star week foot in my eyes but you get my drift.

People only want to use the likes of Aguero, Salah, Mane etc. Says alot about them players rather than playing with say Kane and Vardy upfront.. lol. 

They always run one Community Voted team first before diving into all the other leagues. The Premier League is usually the PFA Team of the Year.

I was going to buy PIM Socrates for this weekend league... didnt end up playing... thank god!!! His price has dropped by 600k!!

Market crash is mental right now... PIM Henry here I come 

Edit: 800k cheaper now wowza

Edited by Kyuubi

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Are the prices likely to go back up ?

Already have quite a bit for instance Birthday Di Maria was 530k when I looked this morning he’s up to 670k now... seems to be the trend with a lot of cards (still dropped a bucket load from yesterday) think I’ll just rock my untradeable team for a week or 2

Ah 8 wins with 5 to go. Been unlucky in a few games tonight one game was 3-2 up in 89 min conceded a pen then thhey for the ball after scoring tht in the 91st min and scored after my keeper went completely missing. Last game was 3-3 in extra time and then ea server kicked me out so tht was annoying. Might have one game tomorrow but 3 wins from 5 is a bit of an ask 😂

5 hours ago, matty98 said:

Decided to buy this game as it was on offer, Rivals is awful, blatantly full of high div players dropping to low divisions to complete objectives making it so hard to grind the points needed to get into FUT champs. 

It's not supposed to be fun :D

6 hours ago, matty98 said:

Decided to buy this game as it was on offer, Rivals is awful, blatantly full of high div players dropping to low divisions to complete objectives making it so hard to grind the points needed to get into FUT champs. 

Once your in champs it's easy to stay there

Twice tonight the bloody ea server has kicked me off while playing friendly matches and they haven’t counted towards the objectives I am doing. Really frustrating as I don’t want to be playing the friendlies again 

22 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Twice tonight the bloody ea server has kicked me off while playing friendly matches and they haven’t counted towards the objectives I am doing. Really frustrating as I don’t want to be playing the friendlies again 

Thats a shame, are you doing them online or couch play? Just a tip if you didnt know already if you set your difficulty in the main option to beginner and set the half time to 4 mins you can pretty much score and leave the controller as the ai wont tackle you. Saves time because you can just do other things to pass the time

5 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Thats a shame, are you doing them online or couch play? Just a tip if you didnt know already if you set your difficulty in the main option to beginner and set the half time to 4 mins you can pretty much score and leave the controller as the ai wont tackle you. Saves time because you can just do other things to pass the time

I have been doing it online. So can you do swaps/ mysteryball etc on couch play as well then? I didn’t know that so thank you will have a look into that tonight 😬

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

I have been doing it online. So can you do swaps/ mysteryball etc on couch play as well then? I didn’t know that so thank you will have a look into that tonight 😬

Ive done them all offline so yeah couch play works, if you have a friend who plays its even easier as you can just get them to quit on you lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Stacking packs for Friday. I’m up to 16 now and the temptation to open them is incredible.

I have around 30 packs saved at the moment. Funnily enough the one that made me start to save them up was the 100k pack reward from the friendlies games objective. I redeemed the reward and went into complete autopilot and opened it up without thinking. Got absolutely nothing.