Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

56 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

I’ve got him he’s as good as his stats suggest 

I’ve got the coins and untradeables to do it. Perfect link to FB Boateng and POTM Gnabry and strong link to FB Da Costa. I’d just like better packs for each section. I’m using birthday Eggestein at the minute and he seems really good.

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Packed a 93 rated ToTS this morning... Busquets. 116 caps for Spain and a haul of trophies to match pretty much anyone bit still pretty unplayable and worth 77k coins on a computer game!

Keep him, if they do a guaranteed TOTS pack his price will rebound. 

With a midfield of icons and POTSSF Icardi up top, I have the choice of gold Mbappe or 91 rated Lisandro Lopez to join him up there.

I can afford both, but Lopez is around 130/140k cheaper. Mbappe has the pace and dribbling but Lopez has a crazy strength stat. Both work chem wise.

I do like the idea of doing something a bit different and avoiding Mbappe but if he's going to be better I'll just do that.

Any advice?

I'm not particularly great at the game for context so I'm not sure if I'd get the best use from Mbappe's dribbling stats. Consistently Gold2.

Edited by Nod.E

Not going to be easy to get this Laporte card after last nights showing. Looked like a lot of people had dropped down to the low division which is crap. You should be able to choose between doing it on rivals or on world class/legendary on squad battles so you don’t get people dropping down all the time. Didn’t help virgin internet went to crap last night as well 

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

With a midfield of icons and POTSSF Icardi up top, I have the choice of gold Mbappe or 91 rated Lisandro Lopez to join him up there.

I can afford both, but Lopez is around 130/140k cheaper. Mbappe has the pace and dribbling but Lopez has a crazy strength stat. Both work chem wise.

I do like the idea of doing something a bit different and avoiding Mbappe but if he's going to be better I'll just do that.

Any advice?

I'm not particularly great at the game for context so I'm not sure if I'd get the best use from Mbappe's dribbling stats. Consistently Gold2.

I used López’s normal basic card whilst doing an objective the other week, and it was scary good. Can only imagine how good that boosted version is. 

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Any advice?

Mbappe is would would probably more meta, but it such a boring pick because every man and his dog use him. 

Personal I go with who suits your style more and who you enjoy playing with.   

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Not going to be easy to get this Laporte card after last nights showing. Looked like a lot of people had dropped down to the low division which is crap. You should be able to choose between doing it on rivals or on world class/legendary on squad battles so you don’t get people dropping down all the time. Didn’t help virgin internet went to crap last night as well 

It’s dirty but I did it by using crosses along the floor to cut the ball back if I got a two on one. Or R1/RB crosses seemed to work pretty well. 

• Like 1

Undecided with Icon Swaps. Most I can get is 13 and I like the look of Maldini or Puyol. Also like the look of Overmars aswell though and I don’t have a decent left winger. Yet on the right I have untradeable Politano, POTM Gnabry, Moments Pepe and League SBC Correa.

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc

51 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just pulled TOFSSF Brandt from the sbc where you get 3 80+ players. Shame he is untradable as i wont use him really. From the guarenteed EFL TOTSSF i got some crappy 84 rated defender

Just tried doing the efl one but wasn’t saving the team I put in so will have to do it on the console later.

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Nice to see they have made Ivan Tony ridiculous to play against 

I almost admit defeat as soon as i see him up front against me. Beast of a player. I would go for him but he would never replace IF striker Mane for me who has bagged 1175 in 1169 games for me.

Yes i play a lot of fifa. The joys of working from home 😆

28 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I almost admit defeat as soon as i see him up front against me. Beast of a player. I would go for him but he would never replace IF striker Mane for me who has bagged 1175 in 1169 games for me.

Yes i play a lot of fifa. The joys of working from home 😆

Bloody hell o have vardy who is only in the 500s 😂😂 hooping the next few week I can get an hour in the day while the kids are off but not happened so far. Struggling with this Laporte card as well looks like everyone has jumped down to get it 

54 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Bloody hell o have vardy who is only in the 500s 😂😂 hooping the next few week I can get an hour in the day while the kids are off but not happened so far. Struggling with this Laporte card as well looks like everyone has jumped down to get it 

Which objectives are you struggling with? Might be able to give you some tips. Not that im great at the game. Its a bloody brilliant card plays so well next to VVD.

37 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Which objectives are you struggling with? Might be able to give you some tips. Not that im great at the game. Its a bloody brilliant card plays so well next to VVD.

Mainly the crossing and the win that’s what hard at the min. Only need 1 more win and french scorer and 1 through ball assist but 4 wins with prem crosses