Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy27

Bournemouth

Hi guys. After an adult and senior for this fixture pls. Will take 2 adults if that's all that can be done.

Bought off here often and have people who can vouch if needed. 

Please pm if you could help. 

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Foxy27

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Been waiting for them to go on general sale but box still grey so I can’t buy them. Looking for 2 adult tickets 

Based on the 1st game of the season general sale is not gonna be a thing. Trying to push membership on you.

However sure some kind season ticket holder can buy extra for you.

• Like 1

It’s daft what they’re doing. I phoned  ticket office last week and they have all my card and personal details as I am former Silver Fox member but they couldn’t sell me tickets. They told me about improved Overseas membership scheme whereby you get to know if you are successful at getting tickets for your chosen games a lot earlier than the old scheme so would have time to arrange cheap flights etc...I said great think I’ll go for that to then be told membership sales closed July 31st 🤔

Was told they might go to general sale about a week prior to game but chances of getting decent flights (currently €55 same day return) would Be unlikely 

It's strange marketing for the club to rather have empty seats and deprive people of general sale's just in the hope that those same people will purchase a membership....It's even stranger that the money they are milking from fans for ticket admin fee's, and memberships, is probably paying for free pink hats..

Edited by adejo92

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

It's strange marketing for the club to rather have empty seats and deprive people of general sale's just in the hope that those same people will purchase a membership....It's even stranger that the money they are milking from fans for ticket admin fee's, and memberships, is probably paying for free pink hats..

The weird thing is, memberships are no longer on sale.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The weird thing is, memberships are no longer on sale.

Yes, that is strange - If they kept them running, a lot of people would realise that a membership is now their only hope of tickets thus meaning more sales, albeit part way into the season. With them no longer on sale, it's almost a backwards move for the club for some matches that will only bring in 28,000 or so.

There's always going to be a lot of sales from general sale.

I presume there is some logic in it somewhere from someone more clever or financially aware than myself but I don't get it.

I also don't understand the extra ticket admin fee from a club that is actually so generous in terms of free gifts / drinks etc.

16 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Yes, that is strange - If they kept them running, a lot of people would realise that a membership is now their only hope of tickets thus meaning more sales, albeit part way into the season. With them no longer on sale, it's almost a backwards move for the club for some matches that will only bring in 28,000 or so.

There's always going to be a lot of sales from general sale.

I presume there is some logic in it somewhere from someone more clever or financially aware than myself but I don't get it.

I also don't understand the extra ticket admin fee from a club that is actually so generous in terms of free gifts / drinks etc.

This has been much debated...

Yes, very strange. I am struggling to see a benefit. I can see the marketing of it before the membership buying deadline, but now? Surely it would be better to offer general sale.

I think what they are doing is leaving general sale until a couple of days before the game, therefore, when memberships are on sale again (or next season), they are forcing people to buy them based on the experience of not being able to buy tickets for games. It's another way to suck money out of fans which I find disgusting. Fans are now forced into buying memberships and spending money for the privilege of buying match tickets.

At least the membership prices were reduced this season.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This has been much debated...

Yes, very strange. I am struggling to see a benefit. I can see the marketing of it before the membership buying deadline, but now? Surely it would be better to offer general sale.

I think what they are doing is leaving general sale until a couple of days before the game, therefore, when memberships are on sale again (or next season), they are forcing people to buy them based on the experience of not being able to buy tickets for games. It's another way to suck money out of fans which I find disgusting. Fans are now forced into buying memberships and spending money for the privilege of buying match tickets.

At least the membership prices were reduced this season.

So they have given the  'generous club' perception by lowering Membership prices when essentially all they are doing is ripping off other fans to make up the difference plus extra.

I understand football needs to draw an income but without fans the whole infrastructure of football crumbles, as would the club.

Naughty move but I guess that's why the King Power brand is so rich... 

I've got an unwanted under 10 ticket in SK2 for the Bournemouth match. Can ANY prospective buyer upgrade it to an adult for example or must I do it because it has a member's name on the ticket (my Son)?

I've always upgraded it first when selling it in the past.

Face value is £8.

6 hours ago, brucey said:

Is this a new ‘tier’ they are doing? In between members and general sale? Can’t see it listed for any of the other games

C32D18A9-A13E-40CE-A7FE-67FB9262A38D.jpeg

D68DDA3C-C6A4-43FE-9A7C-9A07355AB16B.jpeg

Probably just something they have started doing now to prevent a complete general sale where any person can sign up and buy (such as away fans). Unless it's a cup game with 1000s of empty seats, I doubt we'll see a general sale for anyone.

I had decided not to bother upgrading my spare under 10 ticket to an adult as there was no guarantee anyone would want it. It was also safer writing off a measly £8 rather than risking £37 (including booking fee!).

On reflection though, if anyone 100% definitely wants a ticket in the kop then I'll sort it and print it at home. Flexible on delivery options (I might potentially be able to drop it off, buyer collects or meet beforehand on match day, whatever)