Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox85

Kristoffer Ajer

12 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I don't see any at all. No disrespect for the player, I've sure he's greatly talented and I've never seen him play.

But having spent what we have on Soyuncu and Benkovic, there is little logic in buying another player in almost an identical situation.

Unless we send one in the other direction....

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

None of them watch Scottish football and they all slag it off yes some amazing talents have come from Celtic in recent years and this lad is the next one 6 foot 5 , quick , clever , brave and talented , gerrimin 

But many Celtic fans rated Benkovic above this guy so we already have the better of the 2. Plus it's been reported that Rodgers is reluctant to go into the season with Benkovic and Soyuncu due to lack of premier league experience  so that's 2 arguments against signing this guy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

But many Celtic fans rated Benkovic above this guy so we already have the better of the 2. Plus it's been reported that Rodgers is reluctant to go into the season with Benkovic and Soyuncu due to lack of premier league experience  so that's 2 arguments against signing this guy

Love to know where that Rodgers quote came from. Because if he did say it I'd like to know why in the world he's at Leicester. Surrounded with Youth.:)

19 hours ago, SO1 said:

Love to know where that Rodgers quote came from. Because if he did say it I'd like to know why in the world he's at Leicester. Surrounded with Youth.:)

Agree. Has it been reported or is it just rumours that have generated from FT?

21 minutes ago, 3stevo said:

Agree. Has it been reported or is it just rumours that have generated from FT?

Ask @Jimbo Sounds like FT. If we repeat it enough times then it must be true :)

I like the look of this lad and I think he fits the plan quite nicely. It would set us up with two veteran CB's and three up & coming youngsters. I think Evans can carry a young partner on the back line.