Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Bournemouth - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Bournemouth

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.1

Total Average Rating

141 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 9.1
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Harvey Barnes 6.2
  4. Manager Confidence 97% -1%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 31/08/19
Voting Ends: 05/09/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Caglar Soyuncu
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Marc Albrighton
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Demarai Gray (sub)
  13. Hamza Choudhury (sub)
  14. Christian Fuchs (sub)

1 hour ago, jaylcfc94 said:
  1. Kasper Schmeichel - 7
  2. Ricardo Pereira - 6
  3. Jonny Evans - 6
  4. Caglar Soyuncu - 6
  5. Ben Chilwell - 7
  6. Wilfred Ndidi - 7
  7. Marc Albrighton - 6
  8. Youri Tielemans - 7
  9. James Maddison - 7
  10. Harvey Barnes - 5
  11. Jamie Vardy - 8

Your Soyuncu rating is upside down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

N'Didi, Tielemans, Maddison and Vardy all 8's - outstanding - I thought Tielemans was quiet/poor first half but second half him and Maddison were class

Albrighton and Barnes 5

Ricardo and Chilwell 7

Evans and Soyuncu 8

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

BR has obviously been reading my posts! This team line up was so much better, add in the fact that our tempo and pressing was so much better too and it was a very satisfying game, although. conceding the goal so quickly was disappointing. However, it was a good pass to split the defense and a neat finish. I'd still like to see the team pass with more intent and more quickly. There were times it's just pointless side to side passing, then back to Kasper. So good to see two proper wingers in the team and it makes Maddison & Tielemans roles so much easier and we look much more balanced and dangerous. I was impressed with Gray's contribution in his short cameo too.

Kasper -7- No chance with the goal, Decent distribution and as passionate as usual.

Ricardo -7- Some great runs. Caught once or twice defensively. 

Evans -8- Solid and always seemed to be in control.

Soyuncu -8- Very impressed. Looking like a firm fixture in the side now. The next five games will tell us so much more about him.

Chilwell -7- Made some decent runs after a shaky start. The assist to Vardy gave him some confidence and he grew into the match.

Ndidi -9- I thought he was outstanding. Mopping up and doing a lot of work.

Albrighton -7- Good to see him back. Gave 100% as usual. Some decent runs too. Like Ndidi his work often goes unnoticed.

Tielemans -7- Better, had a a clearer role with the wingers in the side and it helped game, but should have been sent off. 

Maddison -7- Some neat touches, and nice passes. Good defensive play too. 

Barnes -6- Tried hard, but for some reason he drifted through the game rather than impacted the game.

Vardy -10- First ten I've ever given. Just superb performance. Well taken goals, but his running and energy were outstanding.

Gray -7- Thought he did very well in his cameo and looked dangerous.

Choudhury -6- Did what he had to do.

Fuchs -6- Saw the game out. Still a class player.

Rodgers -8- Much better team selection and got the team pressing from the start. Now the next five matches will show what we're about. I've already said it several times on this forum that four of the top six places are up for grabs. We should not be worried about going to Man Utd, nor playing Spuds as both are very beatable. In fact, for the first time in a very long time, I'll actually be disappointed if we don't win at Man Utd. I'm certain Man Utd will be worried about us, and Maguire will be dreading playing against Vardy in this form!

Bournemouth -6- Look very inconsistent. Defense looks shaky, although their rookie goalkeeper didn't inspire much confidence.

Officials -6- The dreaded VAR showed yet again why it is pointless. Both Tielemans and the Bournemouth player (tackle on Evans - which seems to have gone unnoticed to the media) should have been sent off, and I was amazed Tielemans wasn't even booked! Both were significantly worse tackles than Choudhury's v Newcastle, who at least clearly won the ball. Neither got the ball, but both got their opponent directly on the shin. If VAR can't get those type of decisions right, why is it there?

• Like 1