Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Healthy eating for kids at KP

Did anyone else notice the changes in family stand

the large chocolate bars are gone (double mars bars etc..) replaced by only small Cadbury’s bars 

there is now only Healthy baked crisps available and not Proper crisps 

there is no family size packets of sweets in the tuck shops 

Healthy option popcorn everywhere ! 

my children who have healthy eating habits used to love a trip to the KP as it allowed Them a crisp and sugar rush 🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Take what you want in with you Lugsy ...   better selection, no queuing and cheaper.  :thumbup:

Ya I agree but if we all did that those helpful and well intentioned young people would be out of work , but yes I agree it’s time to stock up 

baked crisps are pointless it’s like having a wa*k with gloves on your hands ! 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Ya I agree but if we all did that those helpful and well intentioned young people would be out of work , but yes I agree it’s time to stock up 

Good point ...   and they are helpful...   but there’ll be enough people buying burgers and beer to keep them going ...   the two things that are better to buy inside ..   :thumbup:

• Like 1

Its the same in all stands.

No Walkers crisps......its the baked shite no one wants and bland tasting popcorn.

No sweets.

No chocolate bars.

Its a football match not some vegan love in.

Fair few were complaining yesterday at the crisps situation and the robots at the counter looked like they were going to have a 'Two Weeks' moment from Total Recall when asked if there were any Mars Bars.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I find a lubed pair of rubber gloves only adds to the pleasure.

(Yes i do need both hands):wes:

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

You just can't win on this place can you? 

Club bring in healthier food and its a vegan love in. Yet if the club went for unhealthier food, this place would be the first to complain about the fat guy next to them taking up their seat

This is a club that regularly gives away free donuts and beer ! Kids should be allowed to have a treat , if the club are serious then serve only half pints of lo-cal beer and drop the burgers and pies ! 

baked crisps are against my human rights 🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

This is a club that regularly gives away free donuts and beer ! Kids should be allowed to have a treat , if the club are serious then serve only half pints of lo-cal beer and drop the burgers and pies ! 

baked crisps are against my human rights 🤣

hell yeh!

considering our proximity to Walkers logistically and from a commercial perspective there should be far more choice.

• Like 1

The sausage rolls with red Leicester are delicious but £4.40 Each.

REALY?? . Tried one won't be buying any more that price. £3.00 each would be more realistic and they'd probably sell more. 

Edited by woddyuk

26 minutes ago, woddyuk said:

The sausage rolls with red Leicester are delicious but £4.40 Each.

REALY?? . Tried one won't be buying any more that price. £3.00 each would be more realistic and they'd probably sell more. 

They don’t want to sell more in fact they can’t as the queues would be even longer.

Sell less for more is a decent business approach when you can’t cope with the current level of trade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davieG said:

They don’t want to sell more in fact they can’t as the queues would be even longer.

Sell less for more is a decent business approach when you can’t cope with the current level of trade.

Correct Davie ...   an excellent business approach ...   they could even squeeze it up to £4.50 and use the additional revenue to buy a replacement for Gray  ...    :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Correct Davie ...   an excellent business approach ...   they could even squeeze it up to £4.50 and use the additional revenue to buy a replacement for Gray  ...    :thumbup:

True but any profits don’t go to the club so would just buy the directors of the food suppliers a bigger bonus.

6 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Its the same in all stands.

No Walkers crisps......its the baked shite no one wants and bland tasting popcorn.

No sweets.

No chocolate bars.

Its a football match not some vegan love in.

Fair few were complaining yesterday at the crisps situation and the robots at the counter looked like they were going to have a 'Two Weeks' moment from Total Recall when asked if there were any Mars Bars.

‘Complaining yesterday at the crisps situation’.

problems problems everywhere 

6 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

....you wont get warts while wearing gloves

• Haha 1