Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Saturday 23rd November 3pm

On 12/11/2019 at 10:32, KrefelderFox666 said:

FYI for anyone looking to use train travel:

https://www.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/industrialaction

No trains to London from Nuneaton. Not sure from other stations but I know not everyone travels via Leicester.

I see that it says every Saturday in November and December there will be cancelled trains and delays. Which is great when I’m planning on going Brighton, Man City and West Ham on the train. All which could be affected. 

it does state wait till Friday so is that when we will know what times will be cancelled on them days? 

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

I see that it says every Saturday in November and December there will be cancelled trains and delays. Which is great when I’m planning on going Brighton, Man City and West Ham on the train. All which could be affected. 

it does state wait till Friday so is that when we will know what times will be cancelled on them days? 

I know, it's ridiculous. It already says some lines have no service, others reduced. So where it says reduced, that means check a couple of days before.

Safe to say it will be chaos.

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I know, it's ridiculous. It already says some lines have no service, others reduced. So where it says reduced, that means check a couple of days before.

Safe to say it will be chaos.

Typical, why do these things on a Saturday. So you could book a train and it not even be running :( 

On 13/11/2019 at 17:14, LCFC FOX said:

Typical, why do these things on a Saturday. So you could book a train and it not even be running :( 

Because it's london commuter belt, in their world the trains are busier in the week than the weekends. Therefore it's the lesser impact, upsetting a few tourists than 1000s heading to work. It's the same between Manningtree and Liverpool st it only stops at the Olympic stadium on the way into London and yet the works always seem to clash with west ham being at home.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:32, KrefelderFox666 said:

FYI for anyone looking to use train travel:

https://www.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/industrialaction

No trains to London from Nuneaton. Not sure from other stations but I know not everyone travels via Leicester.

I have 3 Virgin return train tickets (unaffected by the strike ) allocated seating spare now for Saturday from Rugby to Euston going out at 07.54 & coming at 20.31 for £66 / £22 ea. 

Hi there folks, due to unforeseen circumstances I have 2 tickets for the match on Saturday that I now cannot use.

They are in the home supporters section - 1 adult ticket & 1 U18 ticket. They are in row F - block E1G  - so good seats!

They cost £35 & £18. I'm living in Ireland so will have to post them but they should arrive in time if posted today.

I would ideally love to exchange them for 2 home Saturday Premier League matches later in the season preferably over Christmas as we rarely get to the KP.

Thanks,  John.