Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Saturday 23rd November 3pm

The Club have been handed an allocation of 3,105 tickets for the match at AMEX Stadium on Saturday 23 November (3pm kick-off), including 20 wheelchair spaces and 13 Restricted View seats.

Season Ticket Holders with 360+ points can buy tickets from Monday 14 October.

Unless stated otherwise below, tickets will be available online from 8am, by Phone from 9am and from 10am in-store. 

Ticket Prices

Adult

£30

Seniors 65+

£23

Under 21

£23

Under 18

£15

*Supporters with a Disability are priced as above, plus a FREE Personal Assistant.

**Restricted view seats are reduced by £1 

Selling Arrangements 

Sunday 13 October – Away Priority Scheme ONLINE ONLY

Monday 14 October – Season Ticket Holders with 360+ points

Tuesday 15 October – Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points

Wednesday 16 October - Season Ticket Holders with 310+ points

Thursday 17 October - Season Ticket Holders with 305+ points

Friday 18 October – Season Ticket Holders with 300+ points

Monday 21 October – All Season Ticket Holders

Tuesday 22 October – All Fox Members

3 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Will be visiting this for the first time this season due to it being the only ground in the league I’ve not visited yet. 

How difficult is it to get to by train?

Not too hard I don't believe. In the past you get free train travel from Brighton to the ground using your match ticket

51 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Will be visiting this for the first time this season due to it being the only ground in the league I’ve not visited yet. 

How difficult is it to get to by train?

Just a train to the ground on your match ticket. Pretty much like going to somewhere like Palace on the train.

It's a decent ground too. I like going to Brighton as a place.

Feels like a real lack of interest in this one. Selling very slowly and not much chat.

I know it's a mission to get to but it's not a bad away day. Easy to get around Brighton and it has some decent pubs. Obviously easy to get back to London for a night out too.

Should be one we target for a win too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Feels like a real lack of interest in this one. Selling very slowly and not much chat.

I know it's a mission to get to but it's not a bad away day. Easy to get around Brighton and it has some decent pubs. Obviously easy to get back to London for a night out too.

I think the long distance is a bit of a put off. It's an all day thing. I really wanted to go to this as I have not been yet, but went for Palace instead in November as I could go with a few others.

If you have time on your hands then this is a nice away day and you don't need to rush after the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

I don't think it's a "mission" and I like doing Brighton, as it's a nice place too, but hotel prices are mental. Think I left it to late.

Mind you, just seen your comment about London night out so I never thought about looking at stopping over there but that'll probably be as expensive too now.

4 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

How many, roughly, have sold so far?

21 minutes ago, Ricey said:

How many, roughly, have sold so far?

1 and a half blocks so far. probably about 800ish tickets.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I don't think it's a "mission" and I like doing Brighton, as it's a nice place too, but hotel prices are mental. Think I left it to late.

Mind you, just seen your comment about London night out so I never thought about looking at stopping over there but that'll probably be as expensive too now.

Well, 3hr 20 mins to Brighton from Birmingham which is where I'm coming from, with at least 3 changes and then a bus or something to the ground. Thankfully the following away is Villa which is a nice 10min train journey for me.

Yeh I think we'll head back into London.

Edited by BrummieFOX