Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre match

Was just reading about the Chelsea game when they beat them 4-1 at their's... they don't sound great at the back, sound quite leaky and giving clumsy space away so hopefully we'll be firing on all cylinders to exploit their weaknesses. 

I'm imagining plenty of scything throughballs from midfield for Vardy to run onto from Tilly and Madders.

Edited by smr

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Not long now to go... 

The wine is opened and i'm buzzing... 

There will be a ton of streams for this if you don't have Sky sports - so check Footybite. As always if you are struggling to find a stream, DM me. 

Nice, I'm on my first beer. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Not long now to go... 

The wine is opened and i'm buzzing... 

There will be a ton of streams for this if you don't have Sky sports - so check Footybite. As always if you are struggling to find a stream, DM me. 

Same here just finished 6 nights this morning so got a few beers cooling in the freezer settle down to a decent game tonight COME ON YOU MIGHTY VICHAIS BLUE 3RD SOON TO BE 2ND IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOXES ARMY !! 🦊🦊💙💙🦊🦊💙💙

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

According to BBC, Southampton have only managed 1 point at home this season and shipped 7 goals in their last 2 home games.  The worst home record in the Premier League.

What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by murphy